0 5

5. five

Adrien slammed on his alarm. Monday mornings were not his favorite. He checked his phone and he saw a response to the last text he sent to anon before he fell asleep.

anon: sweet dreams pretty boy.

That was his new nickname. She called him pretty boy and he was pleasantly surprised that he liked it. New sides of anon were being shown through the messages as well. She was clever and witty. Adrien was so glad she messaged him. So glad that the wind decided to rip the paper out of Nino's grasp and hit her with his number instead. Adrien didn't think being able to message someone he didn't know would make him feel this sort of way. He sent a good morning reply to her but didn't receive anything back. He ate breakfast and was actually whistling on his way back to his room. He didn't understand how one girl, who wouldn't even tell him her name, could make him so happy.

He got to school a few minutes earlier than usual and waved to his driver as he passed. Nino sat on the school steps and blew bubbles. "Adrien, dude, I've never seen you this happy." he smiled at his best friend.

Adrien grinned back. "Anon has been my sunshine on my cloudy days." as he said it someone had tripped and almost took him down with them. He turned to see Marinette scrambling to get her things. He handed her a few papers, that held sketches on them, and her pen and finally noticed she was blushing.

"Sorry and thank you." she couldn't meet his gaze. She didn't have the clumsy cute smile on.

"An apology and gratification." Adrien said and helped her up. "Very ironic of you." he smiled at her. She seemed to blush even more.

"See you in class." she mumbled with her cute smile. She ran into the school building. Nino told him about about his date with Alya and Adrien told him all about his weekend with anon. The bell suddenly rang and his phone vibrated in his pocket.

anon: I know why you're a model. your smiles are literal rays of sunshine.

He blushed at the message and shoved his phone back into his pocket and raced his friend up the steps to school. The message didn't tell him who anon was, anyone could have saw his smile but for some reason he was glad anon did.