0 9

9. nine

He had looked over her last text at breakfast that morning. It was the opposite of a goodbye! Adrien sighed happily. He felt like nothing could rain on his parade. But he had to admit, the way she worded it was familiar to him. The irony the words created he knew from somewhere. Unless of course he was over thinking things again. He probably was.

The weekend gave him plenty of time to talk to and with anon. Since she felt bad for yesterday she promised to answer any question he may have about her with the exception of her name and anything that may reveal her identity. He agreed wholeheartedly. He did want to know more about the girl that was on his mind most of the time.

adrien: what's your favorite color?

anon: any shade of red. what's yours?

adrien: another day. you're trying to divert the attention and talk about me. not today. today is your day and I want to know all about you!

adrien: by any shade do you also mean pink?

anon: yep!

adrien: what do you want to be when you grow up?

anon: a fashion designer or an author.

adrien: I say go for it. I'm sure you are a brilliant creator.

adrien: why would you want to be an author?

anon: I'm good at telling stories.

adrien: you'll have to let me preview your first work.

anon: I'm not working on my own and it's not necessarily a book.

anon: it's more of a collaborative piece.

adrien: I still want to read it though.

anon: it depends how well it turns out.

anon: but I guess you can read it.

adrien: yay! :)

adrien: favorite food?

anon: I really like anything from bake shops. It tastes like home to me.

adrien: I really like sweets too.

adrien: describe yourself in one word.

anon: that's not a question, tsk tsk.

adrien: fine.

adrien: can you describe yourself in one word?

anon: yes.

adrien: what's the word?

anon: I can't say. It might give myself away.

adrien: at least give me the first letter...

anon: c.

adrien: cute?

anon: no, you're too funny!

adrien: I'm sure you're adorable.

adrien: do you trust me?

anon: yes.

The response was fast and made his heart skip a beat. He felt like a little boy with a crush and maybe he did have one.

adrien: favorite weather?

anon: I like brisk nights. the cold bugs me.

anon: the night of the movie was a little too cold for me. I wished I brought a heavier jacket.

adrien: how close was I to sitting with you at the movies?

anon: closer than you think.

He definitely had a crush anon. It was the only explanation to why his chest pounded when her texts came in and why she was always on his mind.

adrien: do you have a crush on me? ;)

anon: yes.

His heart stopped and he actually felt like squealing. Anon had a crush on him!! He had ask the question jokingly. He didn't think she would give him a real answer.

anon: sorry if it makes things weird!!

anon: I shouldn't have said anything. I'm so sorry.

adrien: tell me more about yourself. I want to know everything about you.

anon: still not a question but I'll let it slide.

anon: I'm in 10th grade and I'm fairly clever, which by the way is not the word I used to describe myself. My best friend is witty and she always knows what I need to hear and she encourages me everyday.

anon: I like writing in pen because then I can't take back what I say. I take care of stray cats and I really like napping in the sun. Though I want to take in strays my parents won't allow it so once I'm able to move out and have stable job I might take in this little black cat I've been eyeing for a while, I mean if he's still there.

anon: I'm semi-good at baking and I really like sweets. I like reading as much as I like writing. and I think that's it. there's not very much more to know about me.

adrien: well I think you sound wonderful.

adrien: thank you for telling me so much about yourself.

anon: thank you for listening.