Author's Note

Hey peeps! Sorry I haven't updated for quite a long time.. I had been very busy and had been totally away from writing for around 2 months.. I'm back now and will surely be updating as soon as I can.. Though please expect only slow updates..

Seconds is entering the Wattys 2016.. So I have a humble request to ALL readers to please go back and make sure you have voted for all the chapters of "Seconds"..

There are many categories and amazing talent out there so I need your help in letting Daniel and Tiara stand out! :)

If, by any tiny chance, this story wins, it will receive the Wattys 2016 sticker on the cover.. So please, if you want this story and our dear characters to win, PLEASE go back and show your support by voting for all the chapters and leaving comments as well.. And if you believe you have done your share, please ask your friends and family as well! I would really appreciate that!! :)

I would also request all the silent readers to please click that little star button at the end of every chapter for voting out my story.. All your votes are very important and mean a lot to me.. Your votes and views will help recommend my story..

A big thank you to ALL my readers for all the love and support till now.. I really appreciate every single one of you and your endless love and humble support.. Seconds wouldn't have been able to reach this far if not for you all.. :)

Next update is on the way.. Until then, please VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE! And in the coming chapters too, please continue to show your support and vote and comment..

And if any of you got time, please do support my books "Love's Strange Ways" and "Can Their Friendship Last Forever?" as well.. These two books are also entering the Wattys 2016.. I would really appreciate your support, votes and comments on all three of these books..

P.S. To all my friends, readers and writers who are entering their books into the Wattys 2016, I wish you all the best!! :)

Thank you.. :)