Author's Note

Hey peeps! Seconds has been nominated in The Fiction Awards 2016. It is now time for voting. So I have a humble request to all readers to please go to "The Fiction Awards 2016" book and in the category "Best Mystery / Thriller Story", you will find the name of this book Seconds. Please vote +1 as an inline comment. You can find the fiction awards book in my (Rosesecrets's) reading list at my profile.

There are many books and amazing talent out there so I need your help in letting our Tiara and Darien shine! :)

If, by any tiny chance, this story wins, it will receive a sticker on the cover and it would be a great honour for me. So please, if you want this story and our dear characters to win, PLEASE go back and show your support by voting for this story in the awards book. You can vote as many times as you wish and believe this story deserves. And if you believe you have done your share, please ask your friends and family as well! I would really appreciate that!! :)

All your votes are very important and mean a lot to me. Your votes will give more chances for my story to win.

A big thank you to ALL my readers for all the love and support till now. I really appreciate every single one of you and your endless love and humble support. Seconds wouldn't have been able to reach this far if not for you all. :)

And if any of you can, please do support my book "Love's Strange Ways" as well. Love's Strange Ways has also been nominated in The Fiction Awards 2016. So I would really appreciate if you would vote for Love's Strange Ways in the category "Best General Fiction Story" in "The Fiction Awards 2016" book. Please vote +1 as an inline comment. I would really appreciate it.

P.S. To all my friends, readers and writers who's books have been nominated in the Fiction Awards 2016, I wish you all the best!! :)

Thank you.. :)