Chapter 2

Summer POV

I suddenly came to consciousness, finding myself being held up by someone with strong arms. My head was killing me.

Once my eyes focused, I felt as if I was going to be sick. Someone tell me this is just a dream. Well, nightmare.

I was standing in the loading zone on a Star Detroyer, right in front of Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle. TIE Fighters were lined up the incredibly high walls; I had to crane my neck to see the ceiling. First Order personnel and Stormtroopers were everywhere. Not that it's not expected here, but there were so many of them.

I looked back at who was holding me; a Stormtrooper of course. I was still wearing the handcuff restraints and my aching wrists were begging for relief.

"So...where are we?" I asked the Stormtrooper, though I had a pretty good guess which Star Destroyer we were on.

"The Finalizer." Though it wasn't the Stormtrooper that replied. I know that voice.

Kylo Ren came down the Command Shuttle's lowered hatch, stopping in front of me. He was still wearing his helmet but his hood was down.

"Welcome aboard. I assure you, no motion sickness will occur on this ship." I could tell that was a mock.

"I can't believe you took me here," I said, still in disbelief over everything.

"Flattered?"

"Hardly."

Kylo stared at me for a minute then turned to the Stormtrooper. "I will take her from here. Carry on with your normal duties."

"Yes, Sir." The Stormtrooper marched off and joined a group of his patrolling comrades.

I jumped when Kylo firmly grasped my shoulder, as if I needed to be reminded how strong he is. I glanced at his leather glove then back at him. Was this really necessary?

"Walk," he ordered, giving me a small push. He still didn't let my shoulder go.

I obeyed, not wanting to anger him. I experienced his temper enough.

My advantage was I know what makes his blood boil. I have watched The Force Awakens many times, so I know his attitude and charisma. And since he is real and needs to be feared, this was my only shot at surviving here.

Kylo led me down an eerie corridor, the lights aligned in a creepy formation in the ceiling. It's like walking beneath an inverted rib cage. Just weird.

I glanced down other corridors that connected to this one, curious at just how large this Star Destroyer was. The First Order design was far larger than the Imperial; I bet you could get lost in this place.

Kylo suddenly turned down the corridor on the left and I nearly tripped, not expecting his abrupt change of direction.

"You could have warned me," I scoffed, trying to get back to his brisk pace.

"You should be paying attention," he fired back. His gripped my shoulder tighter and I winced from the pain.

"Alright, I'm sorry," I said, hoping he would lessen his hold on me.

It didn't work.

We came up on the main bridge, rows of computers with First Order crew at every keyboard. A general patrolled the area, watching over everyone working. He stood out to me, looking familiar. His orange hair and icy glare was unmistakable.

Once he saw us, General Hux marched over, stopping Kylo Ren from continuing. "Sir, what is the meaning of this?"

Kylo pushed me against the wall and released me, motioning not to move. As if I had any chances of running away in this place.