Author's Note!

Hello lovely readers! Every day the reads on Kidnapped grow and I can't thank you guys enough for the support! My goal is to have a book on here to reach a 100k. I have so far to go but with the support I'm receiving maybe one day it will be possible ;)

Also I was posting this because i wanted everyone to get an exclusive first look at Untamed Love! The first chapter is nearly complete and I can't wait for you guys to read it but first take a look at the cover!

Pretty cool right? Just to show this book will have quite a different turn than Kidnapped.

Just like with The Force Awakens, Kidnapped is a character introduction and has to work slow to fully understand everything that is going on before anything major can happen.

And now with the character progression in The Last Jedi, Untamed Love will start up after the events of the movie. Which means anything can happen and I have plenty of action, suspense, and romance drama in store ;)

Hope everyone is excited as I am! I can't wait to share this book with you this month! Until then, enjoy Kidnapped and get ready for...something truly special... (just had to throw a Star Was quote in here lol)

Thanks again for the love and support. You are the best readers ever! :)