Chapter 6: Twisted

You Walk Out Of Prince's Dressing        Room Holding His Hand.
ASHLEY: ...What's Going On ?! What Is This Hand Holding?
YOU & PRINCE: *laughs*
PRINCE: People Tend To Hold Hands When They're In A Relationship ...From The Looks Of It..Id Understand Why You Didn't Know The Meaning..
YOU: SHAAAAAADE 😂
ASHLEY: In A Relationship !?! So You Must've Forgot That I'm In Love With Prince MORE than You Are ?! You Don't Deserve Him!
YOU: PAUSE ....You Didn't Even KNOW who Prince was Until I asked you to come to his concert with me!
PRINCE: How The Hell Did You Not Know Who I Was ? Now THATS Unheard Of!
ASHLEY: But I Know Him NOW and I deserve him and I deserved to be up on that stage!
YOU: I Can't Believe The Words Coming Out Of Your Mouth Right Now. Can't You Be Happy For Me ?! We're Bestfriends!
ASHLEY: WERE Bestfriends Until You Stole My Man !
PRINCE: *sings* "Delirious .....Delirious" 😂
YOU: Hoes Jump Up To Get Beat Down. Lets Go 😤
ASHLEY: BIT-
PRINCE: SECURITY Please Escort Miss Ashley Out Of The Building Please!
ASHLEY: So It's Like That ...Okay .. You Both Haven't Heard Or Seen The Last Of Me .. Sleep With Your Eyes Open🙃🔪

      Ashley Leaves The Premises

PRINCE: You Don't Ever Have To Worry About Her Again. I Know She Was Your Bestfriend, But Anyone Who Can't Be Happy For You Doesn't Deserve To Be In Your Life.
YOU: I Just Can't Believe She Acted That Way. I Truly Thought She Was Happy For Me When You Asked Me Up On Stage Tonight. Guess I Was Wrong.
PRINCE: *pulls out Carrot and Chews* Jealousy Is A MF
YOU: Where In The World Did You Get That Carrot ? 😂
PRINCE: I'm Fully Of Mysteries Baby. Lets Go.

             Leaving The Building

PAPARAZZI: 📸📸 PRINCE PRINCE ! OVER HERE ! 📸📸 Is That The Girl You Brought On Stage ?! 📸📸 Are You Both Dating ?! 📸📸 Girl ! What Is Your Name?! 📸📸📸 Looks Over Here Mystery Girl ! 📸📸📸📸
YOU: *whispers* ...Prince 😰
PRINCE: This Is Leslie , Yes She's The Girl I Brought On Stage & Yes We're Dating and I LOVE HER Now Please Let's Us Have Our Privacy.

      You Both Get Into The Limo
YOU: So This Is It ...We're Really Together ? ..I Can't Believe This Is Happening..
PRINCE: Believe It Leslie. I Now This Is Pretty Fast But I Know What I Want And I Want You. I Want To Spend Every Single Second Of Everyday With You By My Side, I Wouldn't Want It Any Other Way...Leslie Will You Move In With Me ?
YOU: Omg Of Course I Will ! ...and Prince ...
PRINCE: Yes Baby ?
YOU: I Love You Too *Kisses Prince*