Chapter 26:

The Next Morning..
PRINCE: Good Morning Ba--Oh Yeah.. 😔 *sigh* Guess I'll Just Go Head Downstairs For Some Breakfast. That'll Take My Mind Off Things. *Opens Door* Leslie ?!
YOU: H-Huh ?.
PRINCE: Did You Sleep In Front Of My Door All Night ?
YOU: I Can't Be Without You Prince. I Need You. I'm So Terribly Sorry About What Happened With Michael. He Doesn't Mean Anything To Me. I Love You. And I Shouldn't Have You Disrespected You Or Our Relationship Like That. Please Take Me Back Prince.
PRINCE: I Need Time To Think *Closes & Locks Door. Walks Past Leslie & Head Downstairs*
YOU: Prince Wait
PRINCE: Don't Follow Me

               At Breakfast ...

PRINCE: Ill Take The Fruit Salad Please
MICHAEL: Real Men Eat Meat
PRINCE: *Eating Grape* Back For Another Ass Whoopin I See. Talk To My Assistant And Make An Appointment, I Don't Have Time For You Right Now
MICHAEL: Yeah Yeah Little Purple Man , Where's My Girl?
PRINCE: YOUR Girl ? What Makes You Think She Wants YOU?
MICHAEL: Look At Me, How Could She Not ?

 Talk To My Assistant And Make An Appointment, I Don't Have Time For You Right Now MICHAEL: Yeah Yeah Little Purple Man , Where's My Girl? PRINCE: YOUR Girl ? What Makes You Think She Wants YOU?MICHAEL: Look At Me, How Could She Not ?

PRINCE: If You Don't Get Out My Face With That Stupid Ass Grin

MICHAEL: Jealous Much ?PRINCE: That's IT ! *Throws A Punch A Michael* MICHAEL: *Ducks And Punched Prince In The Stomach* That'll Teach You To Respect A King When You See One YOU: Hey Michael ! MICHAEL: *Turns Around* Hey Babe *Goes To Kiss You*YOU...

PRINCE: That's IT ! *Throws A Punch A Michael*
MICHAEL: *Ducks And Punched Prince In The Stomach* That'll Teach You To Respect A King When You See One
YOU: Hey Michael !
MICHAEL: *Turns Around* Hey Babe *Goes To Kiss You*
YOU: *Smacks Michael With A Chair*
Everyone In The Cafeteria: DAMNNNNNNN ! 😱
YOU: *Runs To Prince* Are You Alright ?!
PRINCE: Now I Am...Thank You For Defending Me Like That ...
MICHAEL: When I Get Up I'm Gonna Moonwalk On Your Face Prince ! This Ain't Over ! As For You Leslie , You Know Where Home Is ! *Winks At You*
YOU: I Sure Do ! And It's Here With Prince ! *Kisses Prince* I Love You Baby and I'm So Sorry.
PRINCE: I Love You Too Leslie. Lets Head Back To The Room.