Chapter 30:

MICHAEL: *sips tea* Lets See Her Have That Baby Now 😂😂😂 *door bell rings* Comingggg! *moonwalks and hits table* AH SHIT FUCK GOT DAMMIT! *Opens Door* Hellooo---
PRINCE: *Tackles Michael and Hits Him In The Face Repeatedly With A Wrench * IM GONNA MAKE SURE YOU SUFFER
*Picks Michael Up And Sits Him In A Chair , Tied Up*
MICHAEL: That's All You Got ? *Spits Out Blood* You Ain't Nothin'
PRINCE: Only A Heartless Person Would Kick Their Possible Baby Mother Down The Stairs! That Child Could've Been YOURS !
MICHAEL: Oh , But It Wasn't
PRINCE: W-What?
MICHAEL: I Didn't Cum Inside Of Leslie. I Knew You Were The Father All Along. I Can't Believe That I Actually Pretended I Was The Father 😂😂.
PRINCE: *Staring Into Space* I-I Was The Father ?
MICHAEL: Were, You Were The Father ...Until Leslie Went Flying Down The Stairs 😂😂😂 If I Can't Have Leslie. She Can't Have Her Baby. Funny How Life Goes Huh?
PRINCE: *Goes To The Kitchen and Grabs Light Fluid & Matches*
MICHAEL: What Are You Doing ?
PRINCE: *Pours Lighter Fluid All Over Michael*
MICHAEL: Look Man , You Don't Have To--
PRINCE: *Strikes Match & Throws It On Michael* 3 Minutes In Hell...That Should Teach You A Lesson 😂😂 Who's Laughing Now ? *Stares At Watch*
MICHAEL: AHHHHHHHH !!! AHHHHHH HELP HELP !!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *AHHHHHHH*
PRINCE: Lalalala 🙉🙉🙉🙉 Can't Hear You 2 More Minutes To Go
MICHAEL: AHHHHHHH !!!!! PLEASE HELP !!!!! PLEASE !!!!
PRINCE: *whistles & files nails* Can You Please Keep It Down, You Might Wake The Neighbors
MICHAEL: PLEASE !!!! PLEASE !!! AHHHHH OH GOD !!
PRINCE: *Goes To Kitchen, Fills Giant Pot With Water, & Pours It On Michael* Pack Your Shit , & Leave The Country. If You Haven't Left By Tomorrow or If You Tell Anyone That I Did This, I Will Find You & I WILL Kill You , Now You're Scarred For Life, Just Like I Am For Losing My Child, Burnt Bitch. *Throws Pot At Michael, Leaves The House , & Comes Back In* You Smell Bacon ? Oh Nah That's Just You 😂😂😂 *Leaves House*