Chapter 33: (End Of Book1)

*2 Months Later*

YOU: I Can't Believe We're Getting Married Tomorrow ! & I Can't Believe You Canceled The Rest Of The Tour For Me Babe.
PRINCE: We've Barely Had Any Time To Ourselves. People Are Always Trying To Become Between Us. But You Know , Being As Fine As I Am..I Can Understand Why *licks lips*
YOU: Yeah , Anyway 😂 You Having A Bachelor Party Tonight ?
PRINCE: No Big Booty Hoes For Me Tonight , What About You? Any Ding-A-Lings Swinging Your Way ?
YOU: 😂😂 You're So Gross , But No. I Just Want To Relax Tonight.
PRINCE: How About A Pre-Honey Moon? 😏
YOU: AAAAANT ✋🏾 I'm A Child Of God 😌
PRINCE: Bihhhhhhhh , You Was Just Taking This D Last Night!
YOU: PRINCE!
PRINCE: *Mimics You* Oooh YES BIG DADDY !! 😂😂
YOU: 😒
PRINCE: *kisses your cheek* we have a fancy dinner tonight babe. All for you. Get dressed. I'll see you in an hour
YOU: Yeah Yeah
PRINCE: *winks & leaves*
YOU: What To Wear , What To Wear. I Want Some That's Going To Make Him Say" I'm The Luckiest Man In The World. *Looks In Closet* YES THIS IS PERFECT ! *puts on outfit" Damn I Look Good!

Knowing Him , He'll Get Me But Naked In The Middle Of The Restaurant 😂😂  *looks at watch* damn I gotta go !* DRIVER: Are You Ready Miss Leslie ?YOU: Yes *Leaves House*

Knowing Him , He'll Get Me But Naked In The Middle Of The Restaurant 😂😂 *looks at watch* damn I gotta go !*
DRIVER: Are You Ready Miss Leslie ?
YOU: Yes *Leaves House*

*Arrives At The Restaurant*

PRINCE: *opens the door to your limo* GOT DAMN ! *slams the door*
YOU: PRINCE 😡
PRINCE: My Bad Babe. You Look So Good, I Had To Slam Something !
YOU: 😂😂 Thanks Babe *grabs Prince hand & walks into the restaurant* No One Is Here ?
PRINCE: I Bought Out The Restaurant For Tonight. You're Going To Be Catered To Like A Queen With No Interruptions.
YOU: Aw Babe You Didn't Have To Do That For Me
PRINCE: You Deserve It. Now I Already Had The Chef Prepare Dinner And Desert.
YOU: So You Think You Know Me Huh ? 😏
PRINCE: Of Course I Do. Chef ! Our Plates Please !
CHEF: Ma'am , Sir. Dinner Is Served *Sets Down Leslie's Plate*

 Dinner Is Served *Sets Down Leslie's Plate*

YOU: Oh....My ..... 😍😭 PRINCE ! Babe ! This Looks Omg 😭😍😍 I Could Get On My Knees And Please You Right Now!
PRINCE: All You Gotta Do Is Accidentally Drop Your Fork Under The Table 😏
YOU: You Are So Gross !! 😂😂 What Did You Get To Eat ?
CHEF: *Sets Down Prince's Plate*