Chapter 31:

Back At The Hospital...

PRINCE: *comes into the room looking psychotic*
YOU: Um ..Babe Is Everything Okay?
PRINCE: Of Course. Why Do You Ask That?
YOU: You Have A Crazy Look In Your Eyes...Like Constipation 😂😂
PRINCE: Well I Do Have To Talk To You About Something.
YOU: Okay ..What Is It?
PRINCE: Michael Called Me And Admitted To Kicking You Down The Stairs.
YOU: Are You Fucking Serious ?! Oh Hell No ! *Snatches Blanket Off and Tries To Get Up* Ow Ow Ow
PRINCE: Shh Babe Stop. You Aren't Well Yet
YOU: I Can't Believe He Would Do That! That Could've Been His Child !
PRINCE: *Starts Tearing Up & Looks At The Ground*
YOU: B-Babe ...What Wrong ?
PRINCE: I...I Was The Father *Sniffs* Michael Admitted To Not Cuming Inside Of You. He Said If He Couldn't Have You , You Shouldn't Be Able To Have You Baby. Our Baby ! *Crying*
YOU: That Son Of A Bitch !! I'm Going To Kill Him and The People He Loves ! That MotherFu--
PRINCE: I Took Care Of It .
YOU: You Did ...What Did You Do ?
PRINCE: * Staring At The Floor* ....
YOU: Babe , Look At Me. What Did You Do ?
PRINCE: Got Dammit I SET THAT MF ON FIRE FOR 3 MINUTES ! I Watched And I Laughed ! I Don't Feel Sorry Either. I Poured Water On Him To Put Out The Fire Then I Told Him To Pack His Shit & Get Out The Country.. *Cries* I Don't Feel Sorry !!
YOU: *Holding Prince While He Cries* Shh Shh Its Okay Babe. I Understand
PRINCE: *Crying* I've Been Giving Him Chance After Chance ! He Made Me Do It Leslie ! I'm A Good Person ! 😢😔😫😭 I Swear !!
YOU: *Rocking Prince Back & Forth In Your Arms* Shh Shh Its Alright Its Alright. Everything Will Be Okay. You Did What You Have To Do. I Love You Even More For That.
PRINCE: I Love You So Much. I Will Fight For You And Our Future Children With My Life
YOU: I Love You Too Babe and I Know You Would That's Why IM So Grateful For You.
*Knock At The Door*
PRINCE: Come In
DOCTORS ASSISTANT: Hi Sir. There Is A Note Here For You And Ms. Leslie *hands note to Prince and leaves*
YOU: Who Is It From ?
PRINCE: It Doesn't Say *Opens It Up And Reads It*

You And Leslie Sleep With Your Eyes Open and Be Aware Of Your Surroundings. I'm Watching Your Every Single Move. By The Way, Leslie Might Want To Put That Blanket Back On. It's Pretty Cold In This Hospital....

YOU: What Does It Say ?
PRINCE: Someone Is Watching Us. We Have To Go NOW!
YOU: W-What's Going On ?
PRINCE: Leslie Please I'll Explain Later *unhooking Leslie from machines* get dressed we have to go now ! I know you're still in pain but please try to hurry.
YOU: *Gets dressed and grabs belongings* okay lets go!
PRINCE: *Runs to exit, holding your hand & pushes on door* Leslie...
YOU: W-What Is It ?
PRINCE: We're Locked In!
YOU: What?! HELLO CAN ANYONE HEAR US?! Where Did All Of The Staff Go?! HELLO?!
PRINCE: Alright C'mon Lets Check Another Exit --

              *Lights Black Out*

YOU: Omg Omg Babe !! What's Happening!!!
PRINCE: I Don't Know ...But Whatever You Do, Don't Let Go Of My Hand..