Chapter 19: Trouble In Paradise

The Next Day ....
PRINCE: Good Morning Babe , I Made You Breakfast *Kisses Your Forehead*
YOU: Thanks Babe , Looks Great. But I'm Really Not Hungry..
PRINCE: What's Wrong ?
YOU: You're Leaving Today ...What Am I Supposed To Do Without You ? I Miss You Already.
PRINCE: Its Going To Be Alright. I'll Call Every Single Day. Before and After Rehearsal, After The Show & We Can Sleep On The Phone Together
YOU: I Love You Prince and Even Though This Hurts ...I'll Support You No Matter What.
PRINCE: I Love You Too Babe , These 6 Months Are Going To Fly By.
YOU: PAUZ ! ....Did You Say 6?! Are You Going On Tour Or To Space ?! 
PRINCE: 😂😂 Babe. We Can Do This Okay ?
YOU: Ugh Okay. Babe. I'll Help You Finish Getting Ready. *Helps Finish Packing*
PRINCE: Welp , That's All Of It ...I Guess This Is It
YOU: I Guess So...
PRINCE: I Love You Leslie. Remember I'm Just A Phone Call Away. I'll Stop Anything For You.
YOU: I Love You Too Babe , Now Get Gone Before You're Late *Crying*
PRINCE: *Wipes Your Tears* Don't Cry. *Kissing Your Neck* Fuck. *Sucking On Your Neck* I Love You So Much. *Lifts You Up & Puts You On The Bed* Lets Me Make Love To You One Last Time. * Gets On Top Of You , Kisses Your Chest*
YOU: Mmm ... Give It To Me Babe 😩
PRINCE: *Pulls Down Your Skirt and Enters You Slowly* I -- mm-- I Love You So Much
YOU: Deeper ..😩
PRINCE: Fuck, Babe.
YOU: *Wraps Your Legs Around His Waist* Yes ... Mmm *bites lip*
PRINCE: Babe , I'm About To.. I - Shit 😩😩 Babe --
YOU: *Moans* Do It 😩😭
PRINCE: *Shaking* Shiiiiiiiit 😩💦 *Falls On Top You and Kisses You Lips* That Should Hold You For 6 Months 😂😂😘
YOU: C'Mon Babe , You Gotta Go ! Your First Concert Is Tonight! I Love You So Much *Kisses You* Be Safe!
PRINCE: I Love You Too Babe & I Will 💜 See You Soon 😘

You Lock The Door And Take A Shower ...

YOU: That Was A Great Shower , It Would've Been Better With Prince Though 😔 We'll At Least I Found A Site Online Where I Can Watch His First Concert Live! He Doesn't Even Know! I Can't Wait To Surprise Him And Tell Him I Watched!  Omg It's About To Begin !

      *You Go Online And See The Stadium Prince Is Performing At*

YOU: 780,000 People Came Out To See MY Man ! Omg! This Is HUGE! I'm So Lucky ! * I Would Die 4 U Starts Playing* Omg Here He Comes !!! *Prince Comes Out & Sings*

I'm not a woman
I'm not a man
I am something that you'll never understand
I'll never beat you
I'll never lie
And if you're evil I'll forgive you by and by
'Cause you, I would die for you, yeah
Darling if you want me to
You, I would die for you

YOU: Yes Baby !!! Sing That Shit !!
PRINCE: Wait Wait A Minute ... Who Is That Fine Ass Woman In The Front Row ?! Bring Your Ass Up Here.
WOMAN: Ahhhhh!!
PRINCE: I would Die 4 U!!! DARLIN IF YOU WANT ME TO !!!! *Girl Grinds On Prince*
YOU: NOPE *Turns Off Computer* Not On My Watch ! Let Me Sneak My Ass On His Tour Bus Real Quick. This About The To Be The Prince & Leslie Tour BITCHESSSS. I Don't Wanna Lose My Pride , But Ima Fuck Me Up A Bitch. *Packs Your Bags & And Leave The House*