Chapter 17:

PRINCE: B-Babe
YOU: PRINCE ! Omg Omg !! *Covers You In Kisses* Are You Okay ! Omg Let Me See !
PRINCE: *Lifts Up Shirt* See I'm Fine. She Stabbed A Carrot
YOU: W-Why Do You Have Zip Lock Bags Filled With Carrots, Taped To Your Stomach ?
PRINCE: I Get Hungry , Duh
YOU: And All This Time I Thought You Had ABs , Oh Boy 🙄
PRINCE: Oh Baby I'm Still Packin' *Rips Off Ziplock Bags*.....SHIT!
YOU: You Forgot They Were Taped On There Didn't You? 😂
PRINCE: Yeah Yeah Yeah , You Laugh Now , Lets See If You're Laughing In The Bedroom😈
YOU: ......
PRINCE: What's The Matter ? Cat Got Your Tongue ?
YOU: No, But This Cat Will Have Yours 😏🐱💦
PRINCE: Ooh You Naaaaasty ! 😛
POLICE OFFICER: Is Everyone Okay?! We Got Here As Soon As We Could !
PRINCE: Yes We're Fine. The Psycho Over There *points to Ashley * Tried To Kill My Fiancé Then She Stabbed Me , But My Carrots Blocked The Knife.
POLICE OFFICER: Carrots ?
YOU: Don't Ask 🙄
POLICE OFFICER: Well I Am Glad You Both Are Safe. I'm So Sorry About This Mr. Prince Sir , I Know Fans Can Get Super Crazy & Jealous.
PRINCE: Yeah I See That Now. I Just Feel Bad That I Had To Kill Her , But My Fiancé Comes Before Anyone and I Had To Protect Her.
POLICE OFFICER: I Understand Sir and Don't Worry , This Won't Get Out To The Media.
PRINCE: Thankyou So Much Officer. Can We Go Now ?
POLICE OFFICER: Yes, We'll Handle It From Here. And Prince Sir ? Um My Um Daughter Is A Huge Fan , Can I , I Mean She Get An Autograph?
PRINCE: Sure , Who Do I Make This Out To?
POLICE OFFICER: Thomas ..
PRINCE: Your Daughter's Name Is Thomas ? ....Weird How You Both Have The Same Name 🤔😂
POLICE OFFICER: That Is Weird😅😅
PRINCE: Well You Take It Easy Officer Thomas , and Thank You So Much For Your Time. Come On Babe , Lets Go Home.