Chapter 18:

2 Months Later....
YOU: These Past Few Months Have Been Amazing Babe !
PRINCE: Tell Me About It! Finally Had Time To Get Up In Those Guts 😈💦
YOU: 😂 So Nasty ! What Do You Wanna Do Today ?
PRINCE: Well That's What I Wanted To Talk To You About ....I'm Going Back On Tour Tomorrow..
YOU: Tomorrow?! Why Did You Wait So Long To Tell Me?! You Gotta Be Kidding Me !
PRINCE: I Just Didn't Want To Ruin Things. These Last Few Months Have Been Some Of The Best Moments Of My Life.
YOU: You Still Should've Told Me Prince. I Would've Been Sad , But I Would've Understood...
PRINCE: You're Right. And I'm Gonna Make It Up To You Tonight. Be Ready By 7:00 My Driver Will Pick You Up And Drop You Off At The Armays Lounge.
YOU: Okay ...
PRINCE: Please Don't Be Mad , I Love You *Leaves*

                  4 Hours Later...
YOU: I Can't Believe He's Going On Tour Tomorrow. Like Wtf ? I Should've Kicked His Ass. Ima miss Him So Much. Ugh What Time Is It ? 6:00 ?! Oh Shit Let Me Hurry Up. *You Shower And Get Dressed*
DRIVER: Ma'am Are You Ready.
YOU: Yes , Lets Get This Over With

*You Arrive At The Armays Lounge*

YOU: *Everyone Is Staring At You As You Walk In*
CROWD: *whispering* Omg there she is! She's even more beautiful in person!
PRINCE: Everyone She's Here The Love Of My Life Leslie! Please Come On Stage and Join Me!
YOU: *Walks On Stage And Whispers To Prince* What Is Going On ? I Didn't Know You Had A Show Tonight.
PRINCE: I Don't. This Is All For You. *Picks Of Mic* Leslie , The Other Day I Proposed To You. But That Wasn't Good Enough For Me. I Want The World To Know That I Love You And I Want To Spend The Rest Of My Life With You.... *Sings*

This will be the day
That you will hear me say
That I will never run away
I am here for you
Love is meant for two
Now tell me what you're gonna do
If I gave you diamonds and pearls
Would you be a happy boy or a girl
If I could I would give you the world
But all I can do is just offer you my love ... Leslie Will You Marry Me ?

YOU: *Crying* Yes Prince Yes ! 😩😭😭😭
CROWD: YAAAAAAAY WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
PRINCE: I Love You Babe. *kisses you* Everyone Enjoy The Rest Of The Night ! Lets Go Home Babe!
PAPARAZZI: Leslie ! Leslie ! How Does It Feel To Be Engaged To Prince ?!
YOU: It Honestly Feels Like A Dream Come True , I'm Madly In Love With This Man , And I Can't Wait To Share My Life With Him. *Kisses Prince*