Chapter 20:

PRINCE: Thank You Detroit !!! You Have Been Amazing ! *Walks Backstage* Great Show Tonight Guys !
BIG CHICK: Oh I Bet. I Saw The Way You Were Dancing With That Cutie On Stage.
PRINCE: She Was Fine Huh? Baby Had Back For Daaaays! Speaking Of , Here She Comes
FAN: Hey Prince. Some Show Tonight Huh ? *Hugs Prince*
PRINCE: Yeah , Some Show. Do A Quick 360 For Me Real Quick.
FAN: *Turns Around*
BIG CHICK & PRINCE: DAYUUUUUUUUUUM! 🍑💦
FAN: Like What You See? 😏
PRINCE: Shit I'm Not Complaining.
FAN: Great Follow Me. *Pulls You Into The Dressing Room And Closes The Door*
PRINCE: What Are You--
FAN: Shh--*Gets On Her Knees & Undoes Prince Pants*
PRINCE: *Jumps Up* What The Hell Are You Doing?!
FAN: *Stands Up* Trying To Please You If You Let Me *kisses prince*
PRINCE: *Pushes The Girl Off* I Have A Fiancé ! And I'm Not About To Lose Her Over YOU. You Mights Have A Big Ass, But Your Face Is Still Under Construction 😤✋🏾
FAN: Well I Don't See Her Anywhere *bites lip*
YOU: *Comes From The Back Of The Dressing Room* How About Now Bitch ? Bet You Have 20/20 Vision Now ! HUH?! *Lunges At The Fan*
PRINCE: Babe No !! *Grabs You By The Waist*
YOU: Stupid Bitch ! *snatches off fan's wig*

 You Mights Have A Big Ass, But Your Face Is Still Under Construction 😤✋🏾 FAN: Well I Don't See Her Anywhere *bites lip*YOU: *Comes From The Back Of The Dressing Room* How About Now Bitch ? Bet You Have 20/20 Vision Now ! HUH?! *Lunges At The Fa...

FAN: *Runs Out Of Dressing Room*
PRINCE: What The Hell Are You Doing Here Leslie ?!
YOU: I Saw That Porky The Pig Built Bitch Grinding On You ! Didn't Think I Was Watching Huh?!
PRINCE: You're Overreacting Calm Down! You Were In Here The Whole Time So I Know You Heard Me Tell Her I Had A Fiancé !
YOU: *Sigh* I Did ...Babe I--
PRINCE: You Need To Be Able To Trust Me and Believe Me When I Day I Will Never Hurt You Leslie! I May Flirt & I Apologize That Is Out Of Line As Well , But It's Just A Part Of My Performance. If You're Going To Act Crazy And Possessive Like This ... Then Idk How Far This Relationship Is Going To Go..
YOU: Babe I'm Sorry Seriously , I Let My Anger And Jealously Get The Best Of Me. I Apologize..It Won't Happen Again.
PRINCE: Good , & I Apologize As Well. Now Since You're Already Here. Why Don't You Just Stay On Tour With Me 😘
YOU: Seriously ?!
PRINCE: Seriously Babe. Now C'mon Lets Head Back To The Bus. Crazy Ass 😂 *Kisses You*