f i v e

phil

he seems to think for a moment before biting his lip, a small smirk appearing on his lips.

"are you a virgin?" he asks wiggling his eyebrows and i can feel my cheeks heating almost instantly at the question.

"excuse me," i squeak and he groans, throwing his hands up in the air in a dramatic gesture.

"oh come on! what am i going do to with that? search 'virgin grandpa with blue eyes' on google?" he quotes me and i roll my eyes at him. he is kind of annoying, but in a good way.

"touché," i quietly mutter before sighing. "and no i'm not a virgin,"

"who did you do the frickle frackle with?" his eyes are brighter now, and he seems a lot more interested in our conversation than he did some time back. his pink lips hold a small smile and deep dimples carve in his cheeks as he looks at me.

"it was with my second girlfriend," i tell him and he nods.

"so you're straight?" he asks and i shake my head slightly.

"no, i'm pansexual," i tell him and he smiles at me sweetly.

"i'm bisexual, i mean that's what i figured, i don't really know i'm a bit confused," he tells me and i nod at him, leaning back and resting my back against the cold metal.

"so how was your first time?" he asks me and a take a deep breath before answering.

"it was kind of awkward, i did not really know what to do and it was her first time as well. she started crying because it hurt and i got really nervous," i laughed a bit remembering her flushed cheeks and mascara running down her face in black streaks as i frantically tried to do everything to make it better.

"but it was an experience," i smile looking back at him. "not necessarily the best, but it was an experience," i tell him and nods his head lightly.

"are you?" i ask him and his cheeks flush almost instantly. his caramel eyes drift away from mine before he sighs, finally answering me.

"it's kind of complicated? i mean i am but i'm not," he tells me and i furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"what does that mean?" i tilt my head to the side a bit and red creeps up his neck.

"this is a bit uncomfortable to talk about but um, well, he was almost inside but not really, like he got the, um, like it was barely inside and then we stopped so i don't know whether, ugh, can we talk about something else?" he moans, covering his face out of embarrassment and i give him a comforting smile, patting his knee lightly to let him know that it's okay.

"well you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, but i think you are still a virgin," i tell him and he looks up at me with humiliation clear in his brown eyes and i smile at him softly again.

"well that's comforting," he blushes, giving me a small grin and i just adjust my glasses returning his gesture.

"let's talk about something else," i suggest and he nods, shifting in his position and uncrossing his legs to lay them flat on the floor.

"how did yo-" i begin but a glimpse incomprehensible expression flashes on his face before he slaps his thigh excitedly.

"wait i have something to confess!" he eagerly stops me and i close my mouth, happy that finally he is starting to open up atleast a bit.

"this one time, a kid in school told me that poop is actually christmas pudding so i," he scratches the back of his neck uncomfortably.

"oh my god," i gasp and his eyes widen a bit.

"i tasted a teeny bit of cat's poop," he scrunches his nose in an adorable gesture and laughter spews out of my mouth uncontrollably.

"oh my god you are so dumb," i laugh at him and he just pouts at me.

"it's not my fault i was a curious kid!" he argues, flailing his arms but i just continue laughing at him, not knowing how or why anyone would believe that something that comes out of a butthole could taste like a chocolate pudding.

"how," i catch my breath. "how did it taste?" i ask him, and he nervously bites his lip before answering.

"okay to be honest, it wasn't that bad,"

--
THANK YOU FOR 1K ALREADY