| Chapter Two |

Dedication; 1D_5sos_forever I think she really likes this fic....

nιall'ѕ pov

The tears streamed down my face, as he kissed, every single cut and scar on my body. My wrists, my hips, my thighs. I kept silent the whole time, while he would whisper, "Perfect."

It didn't seem true; I thought he would hate me for self harm. That he would think I'm disgusting. Instead he was different. When he finished kissing all my cuts and scars, he moved back up to my face and looked me deep in the eyes.

"Listen to me, I won't tell the boys, but when ever, I don't care if its two am, and I'm in America and you're in Ireland, call, text, email, DM me. I don't want you doing this anymore to your self Niall." Zayn said softly, tears spilling over from his eyes.

I nodded, as more tears ran down my face, and I closed my eyes.

Shame

Guilt

I felt sick inside, but to my own account. I didn't want them finding out. I wanted it to be a secret. No one should know. But Zayn found out. He wasn't supposed to.

I opened my eyes, to meet Zayn's concerned ones. I forced a smiled, and I felt Zayn lean in a little more. I wanted to stop him with all my might; he had Perrie. He was straight....right? My eyes fluttered closed, and I felt his lips on mine.

For a tough guy, they where pretty soft, while mine where chapped. He moved his mouth against mine, and I kissed back with everything I had. He would have no idea how long I wanted to kiss him, to feel his lips on mine, his hands traveling all over my body.

He swiped his tongue over my lips, and I granted him entrance. I let him lead the kiss; he explored my mouth. He slowly started to pull back, and I was starting to run out of air. He pulled back, and put his forehead on mine; his eyes closed, our warm pants of breath mixing as one.

He slowly opened his eyes, and his face cracked into a huge smile, while I was rather confused. His smile fell off his face, and I took a deep breath. I looked deep into his eyes, looking for something. I put my hands on his face, running the pads of my thumbs over his tan cheeks.

I pulled him in again, our lips smashing together again. His hands slipped under my shirt, and I pulled away a little bit, tugging on his bottom lip, teasing him. He gasped, and hand his hand up and down my thigh. And that's where I drew the line.

"Zayn." I gasped, and he looked at me.

"What about Perrie?" I asked him.

"We broke up a few nights ago. She said she felt I wasn't in love with her anymore." Zayn said softly.

"Is that true?" I asked again,running a hand through his hair.

"Yes and you might just know that person." He said, a chuckle in his voice.

"Who?" I asked, hope flowing through my blood stream.

"Oh someone." He jokes back, leaning in a little more.

"Why can't I know?" I whine, as Zayn laughs at me.

"It's a secret." he says, before pecking my lips again.

I rolled my eyes, and slapped his chest.

About lunch time, after Zayn and I had snuggled the whole morning, and stole some kisses every now and then. My stomach growled rather loudly, and I blushed.

"C'mon, I'll make you something." Zayn said, grabbing my hand, and tugging me out of bed.

I laugh at him, and jump on his back, "to the kitchen!" I yell and he chuckles at me.

He holds me under my knees, and I press my legs into his hips, and wrap my arms loosely around his neck, as he starts going down the stairs. He is being as careful as possible, trying not to slip because my knees will hit the ground and I don't need any more knee problems.

When we make it off the stairs, he hoists me up, and I hold on tighter, afraid of falling. We make it into the kitchen in one piece, and I see Harry and Louis standing and talking. Zayn trips over something, usual Zayn, spending us towards the floor. He tries to drop me, so I don't get hurt as much, but it doesn't worked out as planned. I get thrown off of Zayns back, and painfully land on my bad knees, out of the two of them.

I feel pain spread through my knee and I let out a cry of pain. Zayn looks over at me, and I can see the sorry forming at his lips.

"Fucking shit." I mumble, as I slowly stand, knowing I'll have to wear a knee brace for a few days.

"Where's your brace?" Zayn asked.

"In my bathroom draw I think." I said, as Zayn rushed up the stairs.

I hobble over to the freezer and get out an ice pack, the one they gave me from PT. (psychical training). It was the one that you could twist and stuff. I limp over to my couch, plop myself down, out my foot on the coffee table, and put the ice pack around it.

Zayn comes down a few minutes later with the brace in his hand, and worry written all over his face. He sits down next to me.

"Let me see your knee Ni." he said, flashing a smile.

I roll my eyes, and take off the ice pack, rolling up my sweatpants. He put the brace on, and I put the ice pack back on, hoping the swelling will go down.

"Can I get some pain killers?" I ask, looking at Zayn.

"Sure, be right back." He said, scampering off back into the kitchen.

I watched his arse as he left. Does he have a booty? HE DOOO. He came back in with a glass of apple juice and two tablets of Advil. He hands them to me, and I take them quickly, wanting my knee not to hurt anymore.

He smiled at me, and I felt my heart swell. He's just to damned cute.

Dinner time came around, and we ordered pizza. Zayn kept his promise to me, not to tell any of the boys about my self harm, as long as I didn't tell them him and Perrie had broke it off. I wasn't going to tell him that I was happy that he was single, and was dallying with me.

I was surprised when Zayn carried me up to my room after dinner and stayed with me, throughout the night. His strong arms wrapped around my waist, as I snuggled into his chest.

And for once in my life I was truly blissful.

Sorry for the short update. I was getting a lot of comments to update. Chapter three will be long, I swear.