| Chapter Nineteen |

I was just guessing on numbers and fingers

-harry-

I melted into the kiss, my hands settling on his hips; Pulling him in close not wanting him to ever leave again. We pulled away slowly, I put my forehead on his, our warm pants mingling as one. He kept his eyes closed, but was smiling as he slowly pulled away. His eyes fluttered opened.

"I love you Harry, and only you." He said, before grabbing a hold of my wrist, and tugging me inside, up towards our bedroom.

-niall-

We heard heavy footsteps, and a burst of giggles, a door slam then a moan. I looked over at Zayn, who was already laughing.

"Sounds like someone's getting laid." He said, wiggling his eyebrows at me, and I make a face of disgust.

"At least they are in there room, and not on the couch or anything." I stated, and Zayn laughed in agreement.

"Lets go get something to eat...and leave the house to them." Zayn said, pulling me out of bed.

"As long as they don't use my bed, it's all game for them." I said, laughing slightly, as Zayn pulled me out of bed.

We got ready rather fast, Zayn pulling on a beanie, sweats and a hoodie, while I did similar, just grabbing a snapback. We slipped on our shoes, and made our way to my car, since Zayn was cleared to drive.

"Where to?" I ask, when we both got into the car, and the heat was turned up on medium.

"A random café." He said, buckling his seat belt, and skipping through the radio stations.

He picked We Will Rock You by Queen, which we both started rocking out to. We sand along, on the top of our lungs, just acting like your everyday teenagers. We Will Rock You, turned into Smells like Teen sprit by Nirvana. Zayn was tapped out the beat to it, while I was able to say every word. I soon found a small café, that I pulled into, parking and turning off the car. It was a small twenty four hour café, which a teenage girl sat behind the counter, with a history book out in front of her; I guess mid-terms where coming up.

When we entered the café, a little bell sounded above us, which made her look up and smile at us.

"What would you gents like tonight?" She asked, putting her book aside, and pulling out a piece of paper.

"Coffee, black please with three sugars." Zayn asked for, taking a seat at the bar in front of her.

"And for you?" She asked, looking over at me.

"A hot chocolate with extra whip cream please." I order, slipping onto the bar stool next to Zayn.

She turned her back to us, and started making our drinks. I looked around the small little café, wondering what the hell brought me here. It was painted a sky blue, with old Popaganda war posters all over, and some old news papers and such. My hot chocolate was placed in front of me, with a small /clink/. I smiled up at her, and got out my credit card, handing it over to her. She smiled back at me, and walked over to another spot of the café.

"Liking your coffee?" I asked, as Zayn seemed to be drowning it.

"It's really good." Zayn answered, licking his lips.

I rolled my eyes at him, and took a sip of my hot chocolate, which was still piping hot.

-liam-

I heard my phone go off, which I grunted at. I was being awaken from a deep, deep sleep that I had finally fallen into after not being able to fall asleep well after Danielle and I called it off a few months ago. I sat up, and grabbed my phone that was screaming at me. The collar ID was Modest!. I took a deep breath before answering the phone call.

"Liam?" Simon asked, sounding angry.

"Yes. What's wrong Simon?" I asked, feeling worried.

"Looks like the boys haven't been keeping their relationships quiet." He said, and I heard someone swear behind him.

"What do you mean..." I asked, not understanding fully.

"Well Niall and Zayn where just saw leaving a café, holding hands and the paps have a video of Louis shouting at Nick Grimshaw, saying 'It's my effing job to kiss you.' Liam the boys are in huge trouble." Simon says, "We need them down here as soon as possible."

"But Simon it's two in the morning!" I protest, wanting to fall back asleep.

"Then I'm coming over. I'll be there in ten." Simon said, and the line went dead.

I was livid; I threw the covers from my body and marched down to Harry's room, throwing the door open with a loud bang as it hit the wall. Harry and Louis jumped and pulled the covers up around them.

"Get the fuck up and get clothes on; Simon is on his way over. And it's your fault Tommo." I spat out, before taking my phone out and dialing Niall.'

"Get the fuck home now, Simon is on his way over." I say, and walk from Harry's room down to the kitchen room, leaving a shocked Harry and a worried Louis.

A/N: Drama, Drama, Drama. I wonder what's going to happen next?

School has been busy, and thank you all so much for not bugging for an update, because you know I will update. Love you all xoxo.