| Chapter Twenty-Five |

Being here without you is like waking up to, only half a blue sky; kinda there but not quite. Walking around with just one shoe, I'm half a heart without you.

-third person-

It was a couple of long, tedious weeks before Louis' operation was planned and rolled into effect. He was afraid yet brave as him and Harry walked into the hospital, hands damp with nervous sweet and hearts set with hope. The nurse was prepping Louis for the surgery; an IV in his arm, a paper dress on, that didn't cover his bum and Harry sitting across the room.

Louis met Harry

The fray met coldplay

suspenders met bowties

blue eyes met green eyes

bum met nipples

short met tall

Doncaster met Cheshire

alternative met oldies

small hands met large hands

tattoos, necklaces and blazers met glasses, red pants and rolled jeans

high voice met low voice

white Eskimo met the rouge

look after you met sweet disposition

eye squint and laugh met smile and laugh

fringe met curls

hip thrust met funny clumsy

funny met clumsy

shopping and surfing met golfing and photography

carrots met blazers

football met instagram

bravery met I can't change

paino met cooking

beanies met beanies

Leeds bracelets met promise rings

rolled sleeves met rolled sleeves

a boy with a dream met a boy with a dream

the script concerts, toilets and auditions met fate

boo bear met babycakes

The doctor came in, and the older lad took a deep breath, taking the last of his lover before the room went black.

-

They had to be careful, and they where moving at a very slow pace to get the growth out of Louis' head. They couldn't just rush in and out like they would have liked too. The moments went by painfully slow, but they had to be careful.

They had to cut only the growth out, or there would be /major/ problems. If the doctors slipped and damaged one little nerve ending, Louis could possibly be paralyzed for the rest of his life.

The youngest lad stood with the other three outside, in the waiting room pacing circles into the floor. A blonde and a tanned skinned lad sat on the floor, tangled up with each other, a sleep; and lastly a brown eyed lad leaned again the wall, playing with a phone in his hand.

The youngest sighed loudly, before throwing himself down to the floor, landing in a weird spiraled position, one arm covering his eyes; his breathing heavy. All four where worried for the eldest, but everyone was afraid for the youngest.

For him and the elder where the closest, and lovers. Everyone envied their relationship, for they could go and talk about anything /and/ everything under the sun. Everyone said their prayers for the two, but even more for The youngest.

For what would he do if he lost him? He would have hit rock bottom, not sure how to climb back up to the top. The band would fall apart, not having the glue that held them all together. Harold would most likely fall into a deep depression, and close people off keeping to himself.

The doctors where able to get the growth out, with out screwing up. There where strong possibilities that they would grow back again, but with the medicine that the doctor was prescribing was strong enough to fit off the growths.

A smiling nurse went into the waiting room to explain to the boys the good news. She flew threw the doors, her happiness over whelming her. She quickly walked over to the young group of lads that where emotionally shot.

"Louis Tomlinson?" She asked breathlessly.

She watched as the youngest lad was shaken awake by his friends. He awoke with wide eyes, that soften when they landed on the nurse. He stood up rather quickly and took two steps over to her.

"What's the new?" He asked, his voice horse from not being used.

The nurse paused a second, taking a deep breath, "Harry....he's alive." She said quietly, watching the news sink in.

It took Harry a few seconds to processes it, before his face broke out into the worlds biggest smile. The lads behind him cheered, and hugged each other like the Huston when the spaceship goes correctly.

"Let's go see him?" The nurse offered, and watched as the youngest lad ran down the hallway, towards his lover.

At that moment, she was well convinced that true love knows no age, gender or religion. She smiled softly to herself, as she followed the young lad down the hallway, trying to hurry so he could see his love.

A/N; I know I've been writing a lot of Larry into the book...sorry guys! I'm a Larry shipper just as well as a Ziall....

But I'm planning on entering this fiction in the January One Direction Awards for Best boyxboy.

Oh where to go with this fiction?

I'll figure out something...

Hopefully.

Vote?

Comment?

Fan?

Tweet?

P.s; I'm thinking about changing my username? I have some ideas;

HoransHeronie

BradfordStyle

AutumnAfternoon

I'm also taking suggestions, so either comment or hit up my message board okay?

In January we will be taking a vote to see how many people like one user over another.

Thank guys :)