| Chapter Twenty-Eight |

You can sound the alarm, you can call out your guards, you can fence in your yard, you can hold all the cards but I won't back down

-l.t-

When we returned on Monday, Liam was the first to meet us at the door, with Niall behind him. I had purple love bite all up and down my neck, that Niall started laughing about. I shot him a glare, and he didn't even try to stop laughing.

"Let me see the ring damn it." Niall said, holding out his hand for Harry's finger.

"I thought you told me no one knows." Harry murmured.

"Well, I'm a no one, so just give your damn hand styles." Niall said, huffing.

Harry giggled softly, extending his hand. Niall looked at it, moving it around on his finger. Zayn came down, and shared a confused look with Liam, both had no idea what was going on.

"Okay, let me try to piece this one together," Zayn started, "Camping trip, love bite, and Niall looking at a ring on Harry's finger- HOLY SHIT I SMELL MARRIAGE!"

Harry and I broke out into huge smiles, Harry going bright pink. I chuckled softly, as we got three very drawn out awwwws. I grabbed Harry's hand with mine, making them coo even louder.

"Shut up will you." Harry said, bashfully.

I looked at him, my smile growing big. They cooed at us again, and Harry only seem to blush darker. We moved into the living room, where the Notebook was paused. We all sat around, and talked about random stuff. Just like we did before anything happened.

Niall slowly grew, the baby growing healthy and fast. Niall was only two months away from giving birth, and we where all confused about how it would happen.

"So will your dick just spilt in half and your child will come out like that?" Harry asked one day, making Niall break out into giggles.

"That better not happen, I happen to love his dick." Zayn said, making Niall laugh harder.

"No it's going to come out of his belly button." I added.

"You are all wrong, they will have to do a sea section." Liam said, rolling his eyes at us.

"So when is the baby due?" Harry asked.

"Um, April fifth, So I will go in on the last week March, they will do some test, make sure the baby is okay and start prep for me to under go the knife." Niall explained, knowing that he was deadly close.

Only two months away, till we have a baby malik/horan running around the house.

"Who's last name is the babe going to take."

"Malik," Niall cut in, before Zayn could answer.

"But-"

"I have an older brother, who has a son. The 'Horan' last name will live on. The Malik's only have one son, so we go with your last name." Niall explained.

"Shit, what last name are we going to go with?"

"Styles-Tomlinson? Or just Stylinson." I offer.

"Stylinson, I like it." Harry said, making me smile.

"Thank the fans for it babe." I answer, making him smile.

"I need to find someone, I'm that one loner friend that doesn't have a girl friend." Liam said, making us all start to laugh.

"You'll find someone."

"Get back with Danielle?"

Liam just huffed, and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Zayn?" Niall asked, breathlessly.

"Wot?" Zayn asked, worry filling his word.

"We need to go to the hospital, now."

The house was sent into a flurry. Sure I have had seen this happen with my mum and dad when mum was pregnant and ready to give birth. But it still scared me shitless.

"But the baby isn't supposed to come for another two months!" Liam cried, as he quickly got up, whipping out his cell phone and calling the doctor.

Zayn helped Niall up, while Harry and I where sent up stairs to get over night bags for everyone. I glanced at Harry, while he packed someone's clothes, and all I kept thinking was;

Someday, that will be us.

When we got to the hospital, Niall was rushed into surgery, getting a kiss from Zayn. We all sat in the waiting room of the child center, waiting for news. Only the doctor knew was sex it was, because they wanted it to be a surprise. A nurse came out with a huge smile, and walked over to us.

"Zayn?" She asked, making Zayn's head perk up.

"You are know a father of twins; One Female and one male."

A/N: IT'S UP OVER 7K READS. OMFG. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. c:

Vote?

Fan?

Comment?

Tweet?