| Chapter Twenty |

Strike the match, play it loud, giving love to the world

-niall-

With Liam's phone call, I nearly shit my pants. I stepped on the gas, and grasped the steering wheel so hard that my knuckles turned white. Zayn sat silently in the other seat, playing with his fingers. I sped into our drive way, and cut the engine, flying from my car and into the house where Liam was pacing, Harry sat with his head in his hands and Louis sat biting his lip.

"What the hell?" I asked, as Zayn came in behind me and closed the door.

"You four, are in a hell of a lot of trouble." Liam said, sounding like an angry dog.

"Why? What the hell did we do?" I asked, not knowing what was going on.

"Well Louis screamed in the middle of the parking lot that 'It's my job to kiss you Harry' and You guys where just seen holding hands." Liam says, and I feel myself get even more angry.

"We weren't holding hands." I say, as Zayn comes and stands beside me.

"He was pulling me towards the car, knowing we had to be home soon before any fans saw us. Our fingers weren't linked." Zayn said, taking my side.

The door opened, "Hello Boys." Simon say coldly.

We all just stayed where we were in the house, like we were frozen in time. Simon makes his way around the room taking in every detail.

"So I assume you know why I'm here right?"

We all nod our head expect Harry who just kept his head down, hanging in shame. Louis looked concerned, but didn't touch his fretting boyfriend. Simon looked at the two, and sighed heavily.

"Look, Just watch out from now on. I'm not here to yell at you, or tell you what you're doing is wrong...But just keep it inside the flat okay? Modest is going to be even more anal. Harry look at me." Simon said.

Harry slowly picked up his head, and didn't wipe away the tears that where running down his checks. Simon slowly walked over and put his hands on his shoulders.

"I promise you, someday you guys will

be able to come out. That day just isn't today." Simon said, before retracting his arms, and walking from the house.

I walked pass them, up the stairs and into my bedroom. I collapse onto the bed, sighing deeply. I hear someone follow me in, kick off their shoes and make there way over to me. He lays down next to me, and I snuggle into his chest.

"What did we do to deserve this?" I murmur.

“Well someone up there must think we have enough strength for this challenge that was forced upon us.” Zayn replies in a soft voice, his eyes trailing over my face.

“When did you become so smart?” I question, a smile playing on my lips.

“To be honest, I'm not to sure.” He replied, with a smile on his face.

And we laid there, intertwined; Limbs tangled like vines. We didn't worry about anyone, but us.

A/N; Short chapter, sorry for the late update; Spanish Class has taken over my life.

Updates will be more frequent during winter break :)

I just wanted to say thank you to all who have read this. I thought this would be a crash and burn, and we are on chapter twenty! I honestly can not fathom.

vote

comment

fan

tweet