| Chapter Twenty-Two |

Say Hello to goodbye, 'cause it's gone forever.

-l.t-

I was stuck in a dream like state, not really sure what was real or not; I had a light pounding in my head, and I could feel extreme coldness through out my body. I could hear a faint beeping beside my head, and my body was stiff. I couldn't feel anything but I could hear people talking around me...Something about trying to keep me alive.

I'm dying?

I try to remember the events that lead up to this. A car wreck? I couldn't remember but I felt something heavy on my chest, and it hurt to breath. Imagines of Harry, my mum and sisters, my nan, the boys, the fans, Eleanor and the fame.

Everything started to go fuzzy, and I felt myself slowly slip away...

-third person-

"CLEAR!" The doctor bellowed, and pressed the pads to Louis' chest, hoping to revive the twenty-one year old.

They jump started his heart again, and he started breathing.

"Life support, now." The doctor demanded, moving away from the patient, why the nurses hooked him up to an IV.

The doctor moved from the room, and went down to where the family, friends and significant other would be waiting. When he whisked open the door, he saw the whole group sitting around with grim faces and tear marks staining their checks.

"I have bad news." The doctor explain, making the four head's snap up.

The woman who looked like his mother, gasped loudly and a young man put an arm around his arm pulling her into his chest. He did to the young blonde sitting next to him. The young lady sitting on the bed just held a shocked face, a hand covering her mouth sitting ridged.

"He's alive," the doctor started, "But we almost lost him. He's on life support now."

 -h.s-

Louis is alive, holy shit.

A huge shit eating grin breaks out on my face, and I felt giddy inside.

"One can go into see him at a time." The doctor says.

"Go ahead Harry." Johanna said, pulling her face out of my chest.

"No Johanna, you go, you are his mother." I said, nudging her.

"Harry Edward Styles, I want you to first." She said, using a motherly tone with me, that made me chuckle slightly.

"Fine mum." I tease with her, and stand up from where I sat, and followed the doctor out.

The doctor showed me down to a small white room, where Louis laid in the middle, looking almost as white as the walls. His torso was in a cast, and he was hooked up to a lot of equipment. One was the heart rate thing, another made sure he kept breathing. I walked over to him, taking a seat that was next to the bed.

"He's a lucky one Harry, He nearly died." The doctor explained, and I nodded.

I heard him turn and walk out of the room, the faint /click/ of his heels on the polished titled floor. I held Louis' hand, running my thumb over his knuckles and listen to him breath, trying to convince myself that he was alive, and we will make it through it.

"I love you Louis, and I know we don't see eye to eye on most things, you are the person I care about the most, maybe even more then myself. When you awake, I promise to be the best boyfriend ever okay? I won't try to get jelous when you are out with Eleanor, I won't ask for much, I just want you to be okay and alive and happy and safe." The words tumble out of my mouth before I can even stop them.

I brush my hand over his face, leaning over to kiss his temple, leaving my lips to linger. I pulled away, and pulled myself back together. I gave his hand a small squeeze, before forcing myself to walk away from the room, so others can go see him.

-Two months later-

I'm not sure how long it has been since Louis has opened his eyes.

They said something that he went into a shock induced coma, and they have no idea when he's going to wake up. I really haven't been talking to anyone expect the body of Louis. I wonder if he hears me at all. I was slowly losing hope that he would ever wake up, and he would die peacefully in his sleep.

Eleanor blames herself, she thinks it's all her fault. /"If I wasn't blabbing my mouth, and kept quiet, Louis wouldn't have looked over at me, and he would still be alive."/

We all tell her it's not her fault, but the guilt weighs heavier then our words ever could. She stopped coming to the hospital about a month ago, and we haven't heard from her since. Niall always brings me clean clothes and tries to get me to eat, but it's a waste of time.

I heard things where going good between him and Zayn, and when Zayn came in, he would talk about getting a ring for Niall, and I told him it was a good idea, and that he should really look into it.

Johanna comes down when ever she can, but that's about once a week and she tells me about the girls and how they worry about him and me, but she can't bring the girls up here.

I tell her she should, to prepare them for the worse...That's what the doctors had been doing to me. They prep me incase something was to go wrong, and Louis' heart was to stop.

I've been praying, something I haven't done in years. I hope that someone out there hears them, and answers them.

-Three months later-

It's been three months, since I last saw Louis' pretty blue eyes. I've kept myself locked up in this hospital room, refusing to leave his side. I want to be the first one he saw when he opened his blue eyes again.

I keep hoping and wishing on a shooting star.

For something, a small squeeze, a whimper and heavy breath. It doesn't have to be much, it could be a grunt for all I care.

It's all I can keep doing, is keep my hopes up, keep praying and keep wishing on shooting starts.

A/N; Another Chapter Tomorrow? Oooo, lets see what happens c: