| Chapter Thirty-One |

But I'm only human, and I bleed when I fall down, I'm only human, and and I crash and I brake down, your words in my head, knives in my heart, You build me up, and then I fall apart.

-n.h-

Louis nearly fainted. I rushed off the alter with Liam in toe as we rushed to the back of the church, hoping to find Harry and get the wedding on a roll.

"Spilt up, this is a huge church." I said, turning to the left and taking off again.

I walked slowly, listening for any sound of movement. As I slowly moved down the corridor, I heard little sniffles. I followed the sound of the soft crying, till I saw Harry sitting up against a wall, his head hung, and his hands over his face.

"Oh Harry." I said, jogging over to him, and landing on my knees.

I pull his hands down from his face and force him to look at me. He has grease stained checks, and a little fear in his eyes.

"What if I'm not good enough Niall? What if I fail at being a parent and a good husband. What if Louis doesn't love me anymore?"

"Well Harry, I can bet you, that he's just as scared as you are my dear. He probably thinks that you don't want to marry him right now. Come, lets get you fixed up, and this will be our little secret okay?" I offered, and he nodded.

We both stood up and I lead him towards the hair stylist. They got his make up all fixed, his eyes weren't as blood shot, and I tried to get him to smile. Anne came in, in her beautiful peach coloured dress, as a smile slowly slipped from her face. She walked over to Harry,

"What's wrong with my baby boy?" She asked softly, rubbing her thumb over his checks.

"I'm scared mum." He said, his voice cracking.

He looked like a little five year old, about to leave the nest for the first day of school, who didn't want to leave his mum. He looked at her with such despair, and I could feel Anne's heart break.

"Oh love, trust me, it may be terrifying now, but in a few years, you'll look back and laugh at how afraid you are now." Anne said, "And I'm not letting you back down from this. I know how much you love Louis, and how much Louis loves you back, you can see it when you two look at each other. Now, are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be mum." Harry said, as I stepped from the room, to see Zayn and Liam waiting in the lobby.

"He's fine, just a little afraid. But lets get back up there." I said, as we walked up the isle again, falling into line.

I looked over at the music director, and set a nod their way. Everyone turned around to see Harry smiling, in his white suit, as him and Anne slowly walked up to the alter. We looked at Louis, and saw that he had tears in his eyes, and when Harry's eyes moved from the ground, to look up at his husband, his smile seem to grow even bigger.

Anne kissed Harry on the nose, before slipping her arm from his, but grabbing his and Louis' hand, bringing them together. Anne had tears in her eyes, as she smiled softly and the two of them. She turned to leave, but Harry grabbed her wrist, and pulled her into a hug. He slowly let go of her, and flashed her a smile. She wiped her tears away, and went to go sit with Gemma who was holding a box of tissues for her.

Louis and Harry hold hands, as they move in front of Ed, who was being our pastor today.  

"We gather here today, for the wedding of two lads." Ed started, "I have seen these two slowly mature in their love, and I knew that they where forever. Harry Edward Styles, do you take Louis William Tomlinson to be your husband?"

"I do," Harry said softly, rubbing his thumbs over Louis' smaller hands.

"And Louis William Tomlinson, do you take, Harry Edward Styles to be your husband?" Ed asked, already knowing the answer.

"Hell yeah I do." Louis said, earning a laugh from some people in the congregation.

"You may now say vows and trade rings."

Louis was the first one to start, "Ahh Harold, where to start, where to start.....I honestly didn't think that we would be standing here today, I swear when I first met you, I thought you were straight. But as I slowly got to know you, I found that was father from the truth, but I was more then happy. Then the feelings started, and I swear you were going to be the death of me. Then I gathered enough balls to go and ask you on a date. It was a risky thing, since we are in the same band, and if you said no, I was going to leave the band. Thank the lord you said yes...then we just ran with it. I cannot thank you for all you have done for me Harry, honestly."

Harry swallowed thickly, before saying his, "I'm really happy it was your pee that I got on my hand, and not anyone else's that day. We met in a bathroom, during boot camp, six years ago today. Doesn't that seem like forever ago? Little did we know, that we went to the same concert, so many years back, and in a few hours we would be put together as a band. Isn't it mind blowing? How God just seem to want us together, because he made us for each other. I think if we didn't try out of x-factor, we would have found each other some way, some how...I love you Louis Tomlinson, you and no other man."

"Trade rings before snogging each other's face off please." Ed said, earning a few laughs.

Little Davin, and Theo walked up with the rings. Louis picked up his off of Davin's pillow, and Harry picked up his off of Theo's. We watched as Louis slipped the ring over Harry's left knuckle, and as Harry did the same for Louis.

"By the power invested in me, I pronounce you Husband and Husband, you make snog each other's faces off now." Ed said.

Harry and Louis leaned in, pecking each other first, smiling, then Harry's hand cupped Louis' check, and Louis' hand's planted themselves on Harry hips, and their lips met again. Zayn looked over at me, and winked, and I knew in that moment, we had made the right choses.

In that moment, I tell you, we where infinite.

{A/N; awwwwwww, how cute c: This story is slowly coming to a close, huh? THANK YOU ALL FOR THE 10k READS, IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME. Oh and make sure to check out, Just in Case, which will be the prequel to Save Me.

Thank you all so much, and expect a Ziall wedding before this book is over!

Vote

Comment

Fan

Tweet }