| Chapter Twenty-Three |

By the Grace of God, I picked myself back up, I put one foot in front of the other and I looked in the mirror and decided to stay.

-h.s-

They are talking about taking Louis off of life support. Which means he'll either keep breathing, or stop all together and I'll be lost.

-

One day, after a long shower at the hospital, I was walking across his hospital room, when I heard a soft grunt. The rest of the boys face's brighten up, and they put their phone down, waiting my every move. My hope went through the room, as I walked over to his bed.

"C'mon Lou, let me see your eyes." I coxed him, running a hand over his knuckles.

His eyes flutter opened, and blinked a few time to focus in. He looked at me, before his face broke into a huge smile. I must have been mirroring him, staring deeply into each other eyes. Blue eyes clashing with Hazel ones.

"Hazza," He said breathlessly.

"Lou-bear." I whispered back.

The boys cheered loudly, and they made their way over to Louis' bedside. Niall was in tears, of course. He came and stood beside me, and I slung my arm around his shoulders, pulling him in close. Louis started laughing and Zayn started cracking jokes to him, and it was like Louis was never in acoma or Zayn never lost his memory.

-

"We just need to keep Louis for a few more days, then he can go home with you lads." The nurse explained, with a clip board in her hand.

We all nodded, and she smiled at us, before leaving the room. We started talking about random things again, like we always did.

"So what did you dream about when you where stuck in the state?" Niall asked, earning a light smack from Liam.

"You just don't ask people that." Liam said.

"It's not like I asked him why he's white and from Africa!" Niall protested.

"Mean girls? Really?" Zayn adds on, earning a chuckle from Louis.

"Honestly it was all just a blur sometimes. Like I could see the outline of someone, but then I couldn't see their face, and sometimes it was pitch black, and I could hear some weirdo talking to me." Louis explained, and I went pink.

"I guess we found that /weirdo/." Zayn said, and I could have kicked him.

"What?" Louis asked, looking over at me with a confused look.

"He didn't leave your bedside for months Louis, We could barely get him to eat or shower. Thank goodness he showered the other day. He was getting stanky." Niall said, earning a glare from me.

Louis blushed and looked at me, "Awww, Little Hazza." He said, and pitched my cheeks, like a grandma would do.

"Lou stawp it." I said, trying to pull away, put he would only hold tighter.

"Ouch, that hurts." I complained.

"That's what she said." Niall murmured, and him and Zayn where thrown into a fit of giggles.

A doctor came in, and smiled sadly at us.

"Sorry to take Louis away, but we need to run a few tests...We found something on his last x-ray on his head, and we just have to check something." He said in a worried tone.

The giggles and fun that we were just having, was ripped from of rather quickly, as we looked around the room, hoping for the best, but thinking of the worst. I looked at Louis, who looked rather afraid.

"It's going to be okay, I know it is." I assured him, and tried to convince myself.

They got him into a wheel car, and wheeled him out, and I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

What ever they find, is not going to be good.

A/N; Happy birthday Lou :) hope you get something you want from Harry ;)

What do you guys think they found in Lou' brain/skull?

Comment bellow of your thoughts.

Chapter dedicated to RobWest20 for always commenting without fail :)

Vote

Comment

Fan

Tweet?  

p.s Song above is Grace of God by Katy Perry