| Chapter Sixteen |

Say something I'm giving up on you...

- Z a y n ' s   P O V -

We pulled away, and I felt my heart thumping away in my chest. Niall had guilt and pity swimming in his eyes, and I knew I did something wrong. We sat there, looking at each other, not knowing what to say. I thought he wanted this? I slowly rose from where I sat, and started to walk out of the room, leaving him.

"Zayn- wait." He said, his voice thick with tears.

I turned to face him, and slowly walked back over to him, looking down at the ground. He patted the spot next to him, that I gracefully fell into. He looked lost for words, but wrapped his arms around my waist, and nuzzled his face in my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair, and we fell asleep like that.

Tangled up together, but a million miles away inside.

-

It wasn't till late at night, that Niall started thrashing and screaming. I tried to wake him, but he ended up falling off the bed, and he awoke like that; fear present in his eyes, his breaths quick. When Niall's fearful eyes landed on me, he instantly relaxed and crawled back into bed with me. He wrapped his arms back around me, and I pulled him to my chest, playing with his hair till he was sound asleep.

I felt different with Niall, like he treated me differently. He didn't pity me, he didn't baby me. He treated me like I was fine, and I never woke up in the hospital with amnesia. I ended up falling asleep, but I don't really remember.

-

When I woke up in the morning, Niall was still next to me, and I took that as a win, for a fact that I kissed him out of no where last night, and he didn't get up and leave when he could have. His eyes fluttered open, and a smalls smile appeared on his face.

"Hi." He said softly.

"Hullo." I answered, and kissed the tip of his nose.

He screwed up his face, and I giggled softly at him. We heard a knock at our door, and Liam speak.

"We have a radio interview at nine, please get ready, we are leaving in twenty minutes."

"But I'm not going to have enough time with my hair!" I whine, and push the covers off of us.

"Better get going Malik." Liam says, in a tone of mock horror.

I groan, and get up out of bed, leaving Niall behind and wondering into my bedroom to do my hair, and put on some joggers and a jumper. I got ready with two minutes to spare, and I wondered back into Niall's room, who was staring out the window.  I walked over to him, and wrapped my arms around him, and put my chin on his shoulder. He flinched, but relaxed when he knew it was me.

We stood like that, till Liam called us, telling us it was time to leave.

-

We got to the radio station quite quick, Harry flirting with Nick, and Louis getting jealous. I'm not sure what's going on between them, but it can't be anything good now. We got seated, and someone started counting down,

"5......4....3....2..." Then he pointed at Nick, and the show started.

"In the studio with me today, we have One Direction!" Nick said happily, his eyes lighting up when they landed on Harry.

"So I've heard about a lot of drama, huh? Zayn and Harry both in a car wreck, Zayn waking up with Amnesia, and Niall sneaking away to a shrink?" Grimmy stated, and I looked over at Niall, who was a few shades paler.

A/N; CLIFF HANGER! Sorry for the late and short update...had major test at school. But updates have gone to every two days! So one on Monday?

Love you all xoxo

Who's POV next? ~Can be anyone out of the boys~

Vote?

Comment?

Fan?

Tweet?

P.S GUYS GUYS WE ARE NUMBER 710 ON THE CHARTS. OH MY FUCKING GOSH XOXO LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH.