| Chapter Twenty-Four |

Say something, I'm giving up on you.

-l.t-

After they took the x-ray of my head, I knew something was up. I sat in a room, on a small plastic bed with the paper looking up at the blank celling waiting for news. At last the doctor came in with my x-ray. He stuck it onto a special white board and flipped on the light, so the white part glowed, and my skull was lit up. The Doctor flagged me over to him, and I slowly got up and walked over to him, dread weighing down on my shoulders. His pinky was pointing at something I quite didn't understand;

"You have an usual growth in your skull. In this stage its not deadly, but if it was to swell or grow any bigger there would be a problem."

"Like?"

"Short term memory lost, dizziness, fainting may occur, vomiting, loss of hunger, depression and suicidal actions or thoughts." The doctor explained in a dead-pan tone.

I swallowed, trying to get rid of the lump in my throat, "Anything you can do about it?"

"Surgery, and remove it and it's roots so it doesn't grow again."

"What the percentaged that it will work?" I ask, the butterflies bursting to life, having a roaring mosh party in my stomach.

"Five percent." The doctor says softly.

I rock back on my heels and I feel like I'm going to be sick or something. I run my long boney fingers through my lifeless chestnut hair.

"Do it." I say.

"What?" The doctor asked in disbelief, as he whipped around to face me.

"Did I stutter?" I sassed.

"Louis what about the other ninety-five percent?"

"Screw it!"

" But Louis-"

"No you listen, I need this surgery. I cannot go threw those side-effects. Harry would not know what to do with himself if he came home one day and found me dead by my own hand. I will not let him live with that guilt that he couldn't save me. And what about the fans? Their idiol dead because he OD-ed. No its not happening." I rant at the doctor.

He took a deep breath, "I'll talk to the higher ups and see what we will do. You can go home just please be careful Louis. If you hit your head on something it could go spiraling down hill. If you get the slightest head ache, the hopistal immediately, understand?" The doctor spoke, and I felt myself nodding.

He gave me a cut nod back, "Let's go back to your room. We'll explain to the boys."

→→→→→→→

The boys didn't take the news any better then I did. Instead of freaking out, Harry put his head in his hands and everyone else went sheet white.

I bit down on my bottom chapped lip, running it between my set of teeth. The tension was clear in the air, and the doctor broke the deadly silence that hung over our heads.

"I'll let you lads talk it out, Call me later with what you decide with." The doctor said in a small voice, before turning on his heel and leaving.

"I have to do it." I said, and Harry picks his head up from his hands.

"I support you Lou..But maybe we should talk to the doctor, do some research and understand this more."

I shook my head, "One small blow to the head and I can die Harry." I said,trying to fight back tears.

Harry stands, making his way over to me; wrapping his strong, broad arms around me, pulling me into his chest. I let the tears out, bailing his shirt into my first and letting out my tears.

They where tears of fear, unknowing, and being over welmed. I didn't know if they would be able to remove the growth, and not have it grow back. I didn't know if I was going to be able to live.

I felt like I was thrown into the ocean, expected to be able to swim when I do; only to have a strong wave pull me under and to my death.

A/N; I don't know how long this chapter is, since Im writing off my phone. Merry Christmas to anyone that celebrates it! I hope you got everything you wanted, plus an update c: