I Just Want To Be Loved-Father!Spy X Child!Reader

Spy Father X Child!Reader

Warning contains graphic imagery

------------------------------------------

It was the last day of the third quarter which meant report cards were coming home, and once the seventh-period bell rings it would finally be spring break, and after spring break it would finally be fourth quarter and summer would be even closer than before.

All the excitement in the air was almost overwhelming, as you stare your teacher's clock waiting for the small hand to hit 2:35. The time was almost going against you, as the minutes dragged on almost feeling like centuries have passed then you started to count down, 2:33, 2:34... *ring ring ring* the bell sounded, and you shot up out of your seat and advanced to the classroom door.

The halls were filled with rambunctious noise as students fled the building. Lockers slammed closed, shouts and laughs echoed off the walls, and the click-clack of shoes were heard everywhere. You closed your locker and was about to head for the main doors when your friend called your name.

"Hey (y/n)!" Your friend called with a sideways grin on his face making you smile.

Your fantastic Macklemore haircut wearing friend's name was Mason. He was your best friend at the school, anyway the two of you became close friends after bumping into each other in the school's hallways. He knocked most of your stuff on the floor by accident, and you being the clumsy goof that you are slipped on one of your notebooks landing on your tailbone. Mason helped you up and apologized a thousand times, and after apologizing he offered to carry your stuff to your next class. You, of course, took the offer because, well why not. I mean who wouldn't let some random guy offered to carry your stuff. After that, the two of you just started to hang. Now that you look back on that memory you laugh at how funny and cliché it sounds.

"Hey, Mason ." You chirp staring up at your relatively tall friend, then turned and started to walk towards the main doors of the school. "What are you going to do over spring break?" You asked, watching as your friend opened the door for you.

"Me? Oh, nothing just going to hang around, probably play video games and skateboard or something, you know boy stuff." Mason answered catching up to you. "So, what are you going to do?" Your friend asked back.

You stopped walking and sat down on one of the benches in front of your school, and stared off into the distant houses and trees. Then you looked back at your friend and gave a weary smile. "I don't really know?" You admitted with a sigh. "I didn't really think about it that much."

Mason gave you a puzzled look then started to laugh. You couldn't help but laugh too. Mason whipped the tears from his eyes and plopped down next to you putting his backpack on the ground between his legs. You looked at your friend then your gaze slowly moved to your lap a small smile formed on your lips.

Your ears twitched when you heard the vibration of your phone go off; you pulled it out of your jean pocket and unlocked the touch screen, it was a text message from Sniper. It read 'coming to pick you up :)' You shook your head with a small chuckle.

"Whelp, I'm hidden home," Mason said standing to his feet, and throwing his pack over his shoulders. "I'll see you later," and with that said Mason headed home leaving you on the bench till Sniper picked you up.

• ○ • ○ •

"Aahhhh," you sighed closing your eyes and leaning back on the comfortable leather seats in Snipers camper. "A whole frickin' two weeks without school what am I going to do?" You asked yourself. Sniper gave you a quick look of amusement and went back to driving.