Party Wit Out Me-Spy X Child!Reader

Thank you for the request pale o' mine ^_^

-----------------------------------------------

Party With Out Me

Spy X Child!Reader

----------------------------------------------

          How come every time the RED team wins a battle they tell me to stay in my room and then what? Do they really expect me to just sit here and do nothing because I think they do.

          I know I'm only 3 but come on, if they really expect me to sit in a square room with no toys then they're out of their mind. At least be a little decent and buy me some toys or something.

         "They're so mean," I said to myself as I sat on the wooden floor with my ear up against my (f/c) door. I could hear laughing from every merce, cheering, and obnoxiously loud music. "A-are they having a party... without lil ol' me," I questioned as I kept listening to the cheers and yells outside of my door.

          That was it, if they're having a party without me then I'm going to crash this party celebration and have some fun too. So without thinking I slowly opened my bedroom door and sneaked towards the main hall were the obnoxious noises were coming from.

          When I peeked around the corner I was in awe, there were red, yellow, green, and blue flashing lights, a disco ball, a large snack table, and even a cake as large as a skyscraper that is if cakes could even be that tall. The cake had at least five layers and a ton of chocolate frosting with little cream swirls on the rim.

          'They are so in for it!' I exclaimed to myself, determined to ruin their happy fun time party. So, me being the ninja that I am, sneak up to the beautiful chocolate cake and took an enormous amount of cake into my hands, without mind you, using the cake cutter thing on the side.

          I sat under the table that held the cake and other snakes and went to town; eating the cake I so happily stole. Remember I'm 3, so I'm not eating cake like any average person, I'm eating cake like a 3-year-old child. Smearing cake all over my face, clothes, and some even getting on the floor, so let's just put this into fewer words, I'm making a mess.

          I took several handfuls of cake after that till I was satisfied with a belly full of chocolate cake. My face and clothes were coated in cake frosting as I lay on the floor slowly getting tired.

          "Sleepy," I said groggily sitting up while rubbing my eyes. I slowly crawled out from under the table and was surprised to find the merces passed out, all but one, Spy. He was missing out of the bundle. 'Where could he be?' I thought, climbing over a drunk Heavy and walking down the hall.

• ○ • ○ •

          A couple minutes have passed, I washed my cake covered face and changed into cleaner clothes, now I was walking down one of the many long halls in Teufort looking for the missing Spy. (Of course, he isn't really missing.)

          I checked all the rooms Spy hangs out in, the library, bare, creepy room with pictures of Scout's mommy, and his room... did I already say that? No, I didn't.

          "He has to be somewhere, but where?" I questioned scratching my chin. "Oh right! I forgot to check there!" I exclaimed while hitting my fist against the palm of my hand. I quickly raced towards Spy's smoking room a large smile on my face.

• ○ • ○ •

          I pressed a hidden button that slowly revealed the secret door to Spy's smoking quarters. The button was hidden behind several books about who knows what, (PORN!!!... Just kidding :3) the door made a light click sound when it was fully open revealing a long staircase going down into darkness.

          I took a few steps into the secret entrance then started going down the dark stairs; the secret door slowly closing. I turned my head to look back at the door and shrugged continuing down the stairs.

          "SPY!!!" I shouted jumping down the last three stairs and racing towards the tall, thin French man, who sat comfortably in a red chair while smoking a cigarette. His face lights up in surprise as he shot out of the red chair, his cigarette almost falling out of his mouth.

          "Petit enfant de la?!" Spy finally exclaimed, kneeling down, so he was eyes level with me," what do 'ou zink 'ou 're doing?" (petit enfant de la mine = little child of mine)

          I tilted my head trying to put the words together, 'what do 'ou? y-you... zink; th-think... you 're? 're-are doing..' I nodded now knowing that was what he said but was still confused by the French words he spoke before that.

          "What?" I questioned, my small head still tilted to the side. Spy stared at me for a moment before realizing what I meant.

          " o' it iz nozing." Spy said picking me up and walked towards his chair, "but I am still wondering how 'ou found my smoking room?" Spy took a set with me on his lap, I stared up at him and gave him a toothy grin.

          "I spied on the Spy!" I shouted, my arms shooting up into the air almost hitting Spy in the face. He stared down at me his expression holding disbelief, "you don't believe me?" I asked tilting my small head.

          Spy gave a slight shake of his head making my grin grow wider as I happily nudged into Spy's chest. This action confused the back stabbing man but went with it. He stroked my head and closed his eyes, taking a few drags from his cigarette before blowing a smoke ring.

          I looked up in awe and tried to grab the ring, but when my hand touched the smoke it scattered, and the smoke vanished into the air. Spy chuckled and blew another ring this time instead of trying to grab the ring I put my hand through it.

          "Cooooool..." I awed while rubbing my eyes.

          " 'Ou sleepy?" The French accent sounded making my small body jerk upright, "sorry if I startled 'ou." Spy apologized.

          I made a small muffled sound and buried my face into the French men's red suit. This made the Spy chuckle and pat my head.

          I felt Spy lean back into his red chair and we both slowly fell asleep; me up against his chest.

--------------------------------------------------------

          DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

           I'm not going to lie this was hard because I don't really like Spy all that much, but you know beggars can't be choosers right?

          Comment how it was and if I should change anything._.