Lo Lo Lo Love You~♪-Shy!Spy X Reader

Thank you for the request NgcLuschka sorry it's late... and short kind of |'∀`●)

---------------------------------------------

Lo Lo Lo Love You~♪

Shy!Spy X Reader

------------------------------------

          Spy was always shy around (y/n), which confused her to no end. She would smile and try to start a small conversation with him, but he just turned and walked away.

          "It makes no sense," The (e/c) eyed girl scowled to herself. "What an am I doing wrong?"

          "Hudda huuh huda huudaa," Pyro replied, making the girl named (y/n) looked up a small unsure smile forming on her lips.

          "You're right Pyro; I should just confront him and ask Spy myself." (Y/n) uncertain instantly turning into denaturation as she stood up and raced out of Pyro's room but before she did her head popped out from the side of door frame. "Thanks, for talking to me Pyro." With that said the (h/l) (h/c) haired girl raced over to Spy's room.

*Knock knock knock*

          (Y/n) lightly tapped Spy's metal door.

          On the other side, Spy jumped to the sound of knocking on his door he stood up from his crimson chair and walked over to his door.

          The metal slid open, and Spy came face to face with his crush (y/n).

          Instantly his face turned to that of a tomato and quickly he went to slid his door closed, but the female strategist stopped him.

          "Not so fast Spy o' pal," (y/n) frowned as she stepped forward making Spy take a few steps back his face growing a darker shade of red. This action made (y/n)'s frown grow upon her lips as she sighs in confusion.

          "What's the deal?" The (e/c) doe-eyed strategist asked, placing both hands on Spy's shoulders, "What the hell did I do to make you all... well this?"

          Spy stared at her confused for a moment then came to the realization of what he was doing. His facial expression is almost speaking for him. He didn't know he was upsetting her, even though she didn't show it.

          "I-I'm sorry (Y-y/n)," Spy stuttered, once again backing away from her. The female strategist gave a sigh of annoyance as she walked over to Spy's red crimson chair and plopped down into it.

          "*Sigh* Nah, you're all right." (Y/n) sighed sadly resting her head on the palm of her hand, "I get it... kind of." With that said Spy instantly started scolding himself about how stupid he was in front (y/n).

          'Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!' Spy shouted to himself, "I'm such an idiot!"

          Spy didn't know he had said those simple four word aloud until (Y/n) commented.

          "What? Spy, you're not an idiot?" It sounded more like a question than reassuring words, the doe-eyed girl thought. Also calling herself an idiot, but of course not aloud.

          Spy instantly lit up, (y/n), his crush didn't think he was an idiot, 'Oh thank God.' But his face once again a flustered mess as he turned away from the girl he loved.

          'I... I have to tell her,' Spy thought, a lingering hope in his chest, 'she might accept my love!' But a shaky voice echoed in his head. 'What if she doesn't love me back?' The tall, slender man shook his head trying to rid the negative thoughts, 'don't think like that Spy, just say it, those three simple words!'

          "(Y-y/n) I...I have to tell you something," Spy spoke, making the slim women look up at him, a questioning look painting her expression.

          "Okay?" Once again her words sounded more like a question, making the strategist slightly face palm herself.

          Silence fell over the room as (y/n) stared questioningly at Spy only making him more nervous.

          "W-well (y/n) I've been feeling these feeling towards y-you for a va-ry long time n-now and I... I think I," Spy had to stop before he died of embarrassment, he was entirely sure his face was covered in dark red; he could feel the heat radiating off his face. 'This is embarrassing,' Spy thought wanting to hide under a rock.

          "Well? go o-" (Y/n) was cut off by Spy's frantic speaking.

          "(Y/n)IthinkIloveyou!" Spy shouted covering his face in his hands, shutting his eyes as he waited for a response

          (Y/n) stood dumbfounded her expression as blank as white printer paper.

          'Did he just say what I thought he said?' The girl questioned, as she stood up from Spy's chair walking over to the flustered Spy. She grabbed his hands and slowly pulled them down revealing a very red Spy.

          "Spy," (Y/n) cooed as she leaned forward standing on her tippy toes as she kissed the sly man's nose. "I love you too."

          (Y/n) had the biggest smile he had ever seen and he leaned down and kissed the oh so talented strategist. Her lips were soft and gentle, and he was slightly shocked when the small girl kissed back only making the kiss even more passionate.

          The two merces pulled back Spy's face was still completely red while (y/n) was smiling as she hugged the tall man.

          "I lo lo lo love you~♪" The (e/c) doe-eyed girl sang making spy chuckle unsurely.

           "I-I love you too."

-----------------------------------------        

So how was it? Comment if I should change anything, or if's good the way it is.

I love reading the commentary it always brings a smile to my face o(^▽^)o