TRAILER AND AN UPDATE

I just spent hours labouring over a trailer (which has my all time favourite song, Blue Blood but Laurel) pretty much made up of just Reign footage with a bit of Game of Thrones chucked in for good measure.

UPDATE:

1. I am participating in Camp NaNoWriMo (along with my baby brother so go check him out JoeManMatthews, he's only 10 and I'd really appreciate it if y'all could go and leave supportive comments on his book. Because I'm doing camp, my updates should be more regular and I'm thinking about doing my updates on Mondays and Wednesdays, which means 2 new chapters a week, and I'll chuck in extras every now and again when I'm feeling generous.

2. As has been requested a few times, I'm currently trying to compile all of my background planning for the Dreadnaught world and put together a world guide of sorts with short stories, info about the laws and customs, maps, sketches and all that fun stuff. The hard thing is that I've been planning this story for 10 years and so there is a lot of stuff to sort through, work out what is relevant and re-type/make presentable. 

3. I just posted a new book called Diary of a Teenage Assassin, and I have big plans for this story. Also to be set in the Dreadnaught world, although not in the time Vivienne is alive. This will be slow on updates as I'm still in planning mode, but it will probably be my victim for NaNoWriMo in November.

4. I am now accepting cover requests and have a book in which you can request covers if you are interested. Just go onto my profile and you should be able to find it.

5. I need your help. Should I keep my current cover or should I change back to my old one?

That's all for updates, I'll probably update again tomorrow as it's the first day of Camp NaNo and I'm so excited! Bye for now!