four

sean's point of view

my eyes widened after my middle name was included and i immediately turned around.

"aria?" i was in total shock. "hey, charles." she waved in a distance in the classroom. "so, how'd you land in this hellhole?" her lovely accent was exposed. "i was late to her class." i answered while sweeping the dust on the cold floor. "and you?" "so, let's just say it was a prank-gone-wrong kind of thing." she chuckled. of course. i said and smiled to myself.

"how you've been, charles? she asked and i went from happy to upset.

not so great. you left me silently, yet you're still doing your wild pranks. i missed you and i missed you calling me charles.

"fine." i lied through my teeth. "and you?" i quizzed. "hmm. same, ole. same, ole." she hummed. now, that meant she was bored and eager to do something. i can read her like a wattpad book. but she can read me like she's some lie detector, revealing the rusty, hidden lies and problems on my body.

"sean? aria?" ms. vause called. "i'll be back. just continue what you're doing." she ordered before heading out the door.

for a while, we suffered with moments of silence like the room was as silent as our minds. or at least her mind was because mine was a noisy chaos. "hey, do you have anything to eat?" she questioned.
"y-yeah. just grab some skittles in my backpack." i answered.

"got it. and nice speakers, sean." i turned and saw her setting up the speakers, connecting it to my ipod she found as well, with the bag of skittles hanging from her mouth.

"plug the aux cord, beats speakers turned on, and...shuffle." she said after every step.

i'm a boss ass bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bi-

i rushed towards her and quickly disconnected the ipod from the speakers. i pretended to cough afterwards. "okay," she said awkwardly. "so, no more shuffling through your playlist. guess i learned something new today." the awkward conversation continued. "maybe you should choose a song." she slightly pushed the ipod towards me. as i scanned through the long list of songs, i tried to remember a song that aria and i used to listen to before.

"hey, play that song that we used to listen to." she mentioned like she read my mind. "ooh...the lazy song by bruno mars." she smirked. my head swayed to the rhythm of the song and i turned around, seeing aria randomly doing pirouettes. after the first two spins, she fell on her bottom. "yeah, i suck at doing pirouettes." she chuckled with embarrassment as i helped her up. the playlist shuffled to another song, which was stay by rihanna and mikky ekko.

my playlist just keeps getting awkward.

when she was finally back up on her feet again, my eyes met hers. her beautiful grey eyes blended with blue. this may sound cheesy, but my only focus was on her and the rhythm of the song. "oh, um, i need to get something out of my locker for a sec." she cleared her throat awkwardly. "i'll be back." she said with a smile before leaving.

aria's point of view

what just happened? there were mixed emotions filled in that room. i don't want to say it felt wrong because i would be lying.

i paced back and forth in front of a line of lockers, thinking. my phone started to ring, which caused me to jump. it was my boyfriend, june calling. "hey." i sweetly greeted. "hey, babe. i'm just letting you know that i'm gonna take you out of detention." he replied. "is now a good time?"

"yeah, hurry since vause is out." i spoke softly just in case if anyone was listening. "you took her out?" he yelled, thinking that i made her pass out or something. "no, you dummy, i meant she's out of her classroom so come in through the window." i suggested. "okay, be there in a few. love you." i paused for a second. "love you too." a tiny smile appeared.

i decided to go back into the classroom before sean starts wondering why i'm taking so long. as i got closer to the classroom, i heard rather be by clean bandit playing. i opened the door cautiously and i saw sean dancing amazingly to the song. i walked in applauding loudly.

wow. i was speechless. he hid his face from unnecessary embarrassment. "charles, what are you doing?" i laughed as i removed his hands from his face. "what are you ashamed of? that was incredible." i had a huge smile and his cheeks became red as a slice of red velvet cake with chocolate icing spread across with oreo crumbs over the icing and some macarons on the side. oops, got carried away...

"thanks and all, but-" a knock interrupted sean. we both jumped at the sudden sound. the dark skinned boy with loud blue eyes appeared. he waved through the window like a total dork.

we helped june open up the window. "hey babe." he smirked. "hello" i blushed, staring into his eyes worthy enough to lure you in.

"you're ditching?" sean called with a broom still in his hand. "yeah, why wouldn't i?" i shrugged with a mischeivous smirk.

"i-i can cover for you when vause comes back." he smiled that weak smile. damn, he really sucks at shadowing his emotions.

"oh, no, no. i'm not leaving you here, let's go and have fun."

and with that, sean and i jumped the window.

"who's this?" june asked.

"june, this is cha- sean." "he's coming with us." i harshly said with a glare. sean looked ashamed and nervous. we quickly jogged to his new car that he recently got for his birthday which was about a week ago.

"so where we headin', love?" june attempted on mimicking an australian accent. "well, nat's throwing a party at her place." i grinned.

"well, it's up to you mate, if you're willing on following."

sean's point of view

"well, it's up to you mate, if you're willing on following." june and i met eyes through the rear view mirror, waiting for an answer.

what is happening