six

aria's point of view

after our little trip to taco bell, we were on our way to sean's house and sean calmed down a bit.

poor sean.
he's probably not going to remember a few things in the morning.

i turned up the volume of the radio and the chorus of roses played. i nodded my head getting sunken into the catchy rhythm and i bit my lip with a curving smile.

sean's point of view

i had a huge head ache earlier so i rested my eyes, while someone was driving. i was curved into a ball like an armadillo, wrapping a blanket i found somewhere at the party. it was freezing. the cold, strong winds were giving me chills. i unwrapped myself and slowly sat up in a good posture. my head ache just got even worse. i groaned in pain and leaned my elbow on the car door to support my head.

"you okay, charles?" someone said. instantly, i knew it was her. aria. "i think i need to-" i wasn't able to finish my sentence. different types of alcohol escaped my system and onto car floor mats. "...barf." i continued. "sean." she sang in complaint. "oops." i shrugged. she handed me napkins and i wiped my filthy mouth.

"i don't know about you, but i am not going to clean that up." her face was filled with disgust.

i was feeling better by the minute. my head ache was slowly fading away. thank goodness.

aria continued driving, nodding her head to the song, middle, with her lips forming into a smile. this was the greatest scenery i have seen. soon, we were inside a tunnel, and the song echoed through it since we were one of the few cars present. her brunette hair flew behind her, looking like a model. and if i told her that, she'd refuse being compared to a model. her eyes were so full of concentration like she has a lot of things in her creative mind. with the music playing and i, staring at her gorgeous appearance under a tunnel makes it sound so cliché.

she stared back at me and smiled, still nodding her head with the music. she's gesturing me to do the same. i started doing what she was doing and it got even more cliché.

when is this songs going to end?
when is this tunnel going to end?

"you know what? this is so cliché, i'm cringing." she interrupted the cliché moment and immediately stopped the radio. "so, charles lew.. how was your night, despite your little mishap you had earlier." she pointed to my puddle of vomit and had an awkward smile on her face. i chuckled and blocked my face with my hands. "good, wild." i said, while nodding and giving two thumbs up. "glad to hear that." her fingers ruffled through my hair, making my hair more messy than it already was.

i was so satisfied with her fingers combing through my hair that i drifted off to sleep.

aria's point of view

"charles, charles." i was in sean's street already. i shoved his shoulder a bit and he was sound asleep. "yo, charles." i yelled in his ear. i saw his eyelids slightly opening and his voice was so raspy. "my mouth is dry." he complained. "your drink is in the cup holder." i told him. he grabbed his beverage and sipped.

the streets were empty and silent. obviously, aria. it's three in the morning. the air was cold and thick.

"sean, we're here." i sang as i pulled up into the driveway. i turned and he was still sipping into his drink. i got out and went to the passengers side. "sean." i called. "sean." i called again. he crossed his arms across his chest and pouted. "charles..." i sighed lazily, rolling my eyes.

he finally got up with his blanket he stole from someone and he held a cup of coke or water in his hand. "this coke tastes funny." he slurred. i removed the lid off his drink and i smelled alcohol, not soda. i mentally face palmed myself and shook my head in stupidity. "charles..." i groaned. "that's beer, not coke." i slightly chuckled.

he was stumbling, while walking up to his door, which was locked. his parents would be disappointed if they knew he was drunk, so we had to find a way to sneak inside quietly. "follow me." i dragged him with me. his bedroom window was at the front of the house, so we could climb in through there with ladder from the garden shed. i grabbed the ladder from the shed soon after and made the ladder lean onto the house, going directly to sean's room. sean needed support since he was unstable from his "coke."

he was on the third step of the ladder and he stumbled a bit. i gripped onto his waist for support. going into the fourth step, he crashed on top of me. "ouch." i quietly groaned in pain. "oops." sean innocently covered his mouth. i gave him a mean glare.

i heard the front door open and i slightly jumped. someone must've heard us.

"what the hell are you doing?"