twelve

sean's point of view

i watched and admired aria's dancing. i'm not gonna lie, seeing her dance is one of my favorite things. i love the sudden bright smiles in between almost every move. and every swift motion of her body was full of charisma and all things fun. how did she make it seem effortless?

aria pounced towards me taking me out of my thoughts of her. she gripped on my wrists and we started dancing around the studio. this was almost like a cheesy scene from those silly movies. i actually liked it.

she mouthed the lyrics of the song we were dancing to.

don't you dare look back
just keep your eyes on me
i said you're holding back
she said...

shut up and dance with me!

everyone shouted. and once the song came to an end, the room was drowned in shouts of excitement.

"i'm gonna step outside and cool down." aria chuckled and started fanning herself. "okay, i'll be here if you need me." i smiled.

was that weird to say?

before she left my sight, she gave a smile.

aria's point of view

"okay, i'll be here if you need me." sean said before i head outside of the studio. tonight was fun, i'm not gonna lie. it had been awhile since i've smiled and sweat this much. i'm grateful for sean. i really am.

"tired?" i heard kenneth's voice from behind me. "yeah. but i gotta say, kenny, i had a great time." i chuckled. "maybe following josh and sean to class actually paid off." he joked. i sat on a bench and ken soon joined. "i really missed seeing you, aria." he slightly pushed my shoulder. "same, kenny. it's been awhile." i did the same to him. "so, you're gonna come back right?" he asked and i was dumbfounded. "to dance classes, i mean."

"i really don't know. i have so much going on right now." i looked down as i began to play with my fingers. "you know you can always come to me if you want to talk." he reached for my hand, touching my fingertips. i raised my head and we were now eye to eye. we stared into each other's eyes for a stupid amount of time. the space between started to close since we were now leaning into each other. what was this?

"hey, aria. we're go-" josh had to stop mid-sentence after what he witnessed. "sorry, am i interrupting something or?" josh looked confused and sort of almost angry at me. "uh, no. i was just about to leave. my mom's picking me up any minute." ken excused himself. once he was gone, josh had a look; ready to scold me. "aria..." his voice was full of disbelief and disappointment. "don't tell anyone, please." my face and spirit dropped. "i don't know, aria. ." he shook his head with his eyes down. "i'm so stupid." i grunted in frustration, rubbing my forehesd. "sean's mom is dropping us home and i suggest you have some time to yourself and think about...stuff." he scolded almost like he was my father.

but he was right. i messed up and i really need the time to think about what had happened throughout these past days, especially tonight.

-

"thanks for the ride, mrs. lew." i said as i exit the SUV. "no problem, aria." she smiled. sean followed me to my doorstep with a cheeky smile on his face. "i hope you had a fun time." his dimples were exposed and he pulled me into a hug. "goodbye, charles." i said into his chest. "we're gonna see each other tomorrow." he chuckled. "i know, but- never mind." i chuckled, trying to hide the fact that i'm not gonna be spending time with him. just for awhile at least.

we finally pulled away from our little hug and i went inside my house, while he headed his way back to his car.

i shut the door and my back slid against the door, dropping to the ground. i let out a huge sigh from what happened tonight. "what's with you?" matt stood in front of me, sipping into a cup of tea. "nothing. i'm just tired." i groaned. he reached his hand out and helped me up. "well, mom's doing better." he smiled. "but dad's not in a good mood, so he's sleeping in your room right now." i rolled my eyes.

i jogged upstairs and went in my bedroom. i knocked on my own door and dad started to wake up. he gets out of my bed, walking out to the living room. as he left, i spot crumbs of what had to be chips and also traces of drool on my gray bedsheets. my exhausted face turned disgusted. i changed the sheets, sprayed my room with an air freshener, and got ready to go to bed.

-

it was now 2 AM. i had difficulties sleeping, so i stared at my ceiling for what seemed like hours.

why, aria?
why do you always have to mess things up when everything is already okay?
wait,
everything was never okay.
why do you always have to mess things up when everything is already bad?

i hid my face behind my hands and shook my head, full of regret. the more I thought about what i've done recently, the more i hated myself. i can't keep reviewing this over and over again by myself. i'll become a wreck.

i needed to talk to someone. i needed someone's advice about what i've done. who could possibly help me at 2 AM? i began to look through my contacts and searched for who could possibly help me. i finally dialed the number and waited for them to answer. the call went straight to voicemail, i called again. they finally picked up. "hello?" "i apologize that i'm calling this late. it's just that i need so-someone to talk to." i stuttered. waiting for their response, i chewed on my lip and vigorously tapped my fingernails onto my nightstand. "i'm coming."

○●○●○

thank you guys for getting this book to 3k reads !!
it means so much to me that people actually take the time to read my book (:

thanks for reading ((:
bye loves !!