seven

aria's point of view

"what the hell are you doing?" someone whispered loudly from sean's porch. "aria?" they called and i turned my head, finding serris with a puzzled look on her face. "umm, uh." i hesitated. "i can explain." i removed sean's heavy body off of me and dusted myself off. "hi, serris." sean waved and he still remained on the ground. "what happened to you guys?" she walked up to us and helped sean up. "funny story. i drank this soda and turns out, it wasn't soda. it was-" i interrupted sean. "beer. it was beer." i admitted. "you know what. just get in and head to bed." she sighed and just lead us in. "are you mad?" sean asked. "no, i knew this would happen at some point." she shrugged as she walked in the house full of silence. "you knew that i was going to fall off a ladder?" sean said, being confused. "no- never mind." she groaned in frustration, and i heard a laugh, but she hid it well.

"i'm gonna head to bed now." serris yawned and walked into her bedroom. "you feeling okay?" i asked sean. he gave two thumbs up with a cheeky smile as a response. "okay, go to bed and i'll be heading home now." i made my way out. "wait! don't." he called after me. "just stay please." he begged and i nodded. i guided him upstairs and to his bedroom. his room was still the same as it was a few years ago: his certificates and trophies were still on that same shelf, his family photos were hanging near his bed, the walls were still the same color, but brighter, his group of mirrors were against his walls, so he can dance, and his bed was placed near the window.

same ole' room.
same ole' sean.
the same one i admired when we were nine years old

"are you gonna lay down or what?" he snapped me out of my thoughts. he patted on the bed, so i can sleep beside him. this felt weird, but not exactly. we've slept in the same bed before, but that was since forever.

i just put those small concerns aside and decided to get some sleep.

-

sean's point of view

i woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door. i immediately got up and felt something next to me. i noticed aria on my bed. right next to me. i rubbed my eyes and she still remained sound asleep. a knock came again and i made my way to answer it. i slightly opened my door and serris appeared. "sean, i hope you're feeling sober." she warned. "i'm feeling better, but i have a minor headache at the moment." i groaned. "drink this and brush your teeth before mom calls you down for breakfast." she ordered after she gave me a cup of smoothie. "thanks." i raised an eyebrow. "shut up, your breath stinks." she chuckled and walked away.

i sipped into the smoothie and i cringed in disgust. this tasted awful, but it's probably to help me with this hangover. i looked over at aria and she was peacefully asleep. her mouth was slightly hanging open and small snores escaped her mouth.

it was 7 AM. it was pretty early to wake her, so i just let her be. i brushed my teeth after finishing half of the disgusting smoothie.

-

breakfast was made with food on the table.

"so, your dad had to take sarah to another fashion event sorta thing." mom informed.

"so, sean. where were you last night?" she asked. i choked on my orange juice after she asked. "i, umm." i tried to think of an answer. "he went to the library to finish up his report." serris spoke up for me. "what's your report about?" my mom threw back another question. i stared at serris hoping that she'll answer for me. "elephants giving birth." serris randomly said. i choked on my orange juice again.

"sean, what in the world?! and Serris, let your brother have a chance to talk." my mom scolded.

"so, sean, you had to choose your own topic?" my mom questioned moments later. she glared at serris for her to not answer for me. "nhmm." i mumbled, while nodding with my mouth full. "ahh," she exhaled in interest. "elephants giving birth. interesting..." she awkwardly commented.

-

breakfast was over. my mom went out to buy groceries.

"elephants giving birth? really, serris."
"hey, don't get mad at me. you're the one who couldn't speak." serris proved her point.

"i'm gonna check on aria."