five

ok so i reached 300+ reads (THANK YOU GUYS) and a few of my favs noticed me so im in a good mood lol

sean's point of view

june drove recklessly, ignoring a few red lights. my head started to get dizzy already. aria looked back at me and i raised my eyebrows with an awkward smile. she gripped onto june's arm. "can you go slower? you're making sean freak out." she asked june after she just read my mind. "okay." He nodded.

he started going five miles or less. he continued to drive slow and the light turned green. "june!" She annoyingly shouted.

-

we arrived to a huge house with a long driveway. i really don't want to be here. i should be doing my homework or dancing in my garage.

"sean, you can just follow me." aria smiled. why does it feel like we're just strangers that just met, but i knew her my whole life. this feels strange.

aria's point of view

i shouldn't have brought sean here. but he needs to live a little, you know. "be cool okay? and have fun." i patted his shoulder and let him wander around.

this place was surrounded by people. just enough to call it a party. of course, there was alcohol present. when you have june's friends around, it's a must. i don't drink even though i am literally surrounded by alcohol almost every day, considering that my dad is still an alcoholic until now.

i got drunk at a party before, which i regret, but a part of me doesn't. getting drunk at that party was how i ended up with June. he took me to his home since i fainted at the party and that's when we started talking.

later, june dragged me onto the crowded dance floor. this kind of atmosphere was filled with sweaty, and hyped up people. it was almost normal for me by now.

"i should check on sean." i tried saying over the music. "what?! you should peck the pond?!" he stupidly asked. "never mind. i'll be back." i shook my head and walked away. "what?! can't hear you!" i just waved goodbye as i pushed through these drunk bastards.

it's been hours since i saw sean and i started worrying.

my fault. my fault. my fault.

i searched everywhere, but i couldn't find him. i went to the backyard and he's sitting near the pool with a cup on his side. "sean?" i called. he quickly turned his head and randomly winced. "did you drink?" he shook his head. i took the half empty red solo cup and i knew it was beer from the scent. "when can i go home?" he slurred while i assisted him on getting up. "we're gonna leave later." i answered softly.

"aria?" "yeah?" His eyes looked down towards me. "why did you go?" he questioned, being half awake and half drunk. "huh? i'm right here." i was so confused. "you probably left for someone much better." "what do you mean?" an amount of guilt filled up my chest. "never mind. it's not important." he shook his head and leaned his head onto my shoulder as we walked into the building.

"june! june!" i shouted and surprisingly got his attention. "yes, love?" he smiled. "do you mind if i drop sean home?"

"ugh, my everything hurts." sean complained.

"um, sure, i'm okay with it ." he chuckled before handing me the car keys and and softly pecking my cheek.

"c'mon, sean." i directed him out of the building and to the car. "and there ya go." he made it into the car. i jogged to the driver's side, and started the engine. "wait." i mumbled. i reached over to sean's side and buckled his seatbelt. "you smell like strawberries." he said out in the blues. i slightly chuckled at his adorable drunk behavior.

"i want taco bell..." he whined liked a three year old kid. "it's 2 am." i gave him a stern look. "please?" he begged. "nope." "please?!" he begged once more and i gave in. "fine."

luckily, there was a taco bell drive-thru on our way to sean's.

-

"hello, how may i take your order?" a woman spoke through the machine. "sean, what do you want?" i patted his shoulder. "i want a mcchicken, fries, and nuggets." he replied; his eyes closed shut. "sean, this is not mcdonald's" i scoffed, then rolled my eyes. "oh, uh, i forgot." he carelessly shrugged. "you know what, i'll just get three chicken quesadillas, a small cup of water, and a coke. same size, please." i told the lady who i knew darn well she was sick of us.

we drove to the next window where i paid and got my receipt. "i love being drunk." sean said loudly. "is he drunk, ma'am?" the worker sounded concerned. "no, he meant 'drunk in love'. he really likes beyoncé." i had a nervous smile plastered on my face. "okay...so, um, here's your change." she passed a few bucks and a couple of coins to me. "thank you." i smiled and waved, going to the next window to get our food.