my last days

angelic

* alarm goes off*

yawns. I guess I have to wake up now and go to school or should I say go to hell .aww I have so much to do today tomorrow is my birthday and I cant wait to meet my mate but then again I kind of don't want to because what if he is a jerk just like every one else .I guess all I can do Is hope for now . well I might as well get ready for my day.

* after shower and puts clothes on *

when I look in the mirror I don't see the pretty girl my mom used to say I was I dont see the angel my grand father  says I am I see the girl who is obese and ugly .well im not really that big I just have curves and meet on my bones unlike all the other wolfs here who are anorexic but I guess no one else can see it that way probably because I hide my figure under my pile of clothes .I dont like to show my body.I dont like to ware makeup because I think when u put to much of it on u look like a clown lol.well I guess I better put my sweater on because its raining .I put my huge sweater on and grab my backpack and a apple ( im trying to loose weight ) and walk out the house .it usually takes me 30 mins to walk to school but I an just going to just call giovani he is my best friend besides tyrese aka ( evan which is his middle name and he prefers his friends to call him that ).and by call gio I mean mind link him ( mind link is talking to each other threw thoughts in the minds)

me : gio can you give me a ride please

gio: yea im on my way

* end of mind link*

2 mins later  he gets here .

" hey gio " I said " hey my angle how to u doing this morning" he said "good" I said " ur mom and dad are at the pack meeting to " he asked  " yes " I said looking down .my dad and mom are high ranked they are the betas of the pack . sometimes I feel like a disgrace because im not as beautiful as everyone in the pack but gio who is my only friend assures me im beautiful in my own ways and I feel all better.

" so how are your parents " gio asked " they are good I guess " I sigh I still have to pic my dress out for my mating process tommarow aww this is going to be a pain in the but.

" ur thoughts are really loud ya no and just so you no I got you covered I had sara get the dress two sizes smaller because I knew you were going to loose alot of wieght because your diet so I being the most amazing best friend in the world got it for you." gio said .I cant believe he did that ."aww gio ur amazing I love you" I said while hugging him I know you do gio simply said while doing his million watt smile . then parked the car and my smile faded . I guess I have to go now.gio and I dont have all the same classes so I dont see him during school.

* bell rings* I hurry to class but not before I been thrown head first into the trash can and tripped three times.I just wish they wouldnt bother me .I mean I didnt choose to be fat.

* first period over*

I start walking to my second period but I felt this huge pain in ny stomach and realize their was a huge crowd around me and blood seeping out of my stomach and rose the most evil girl at the school with her claws scratching at my sctomach and two foot ball players holding me down until I seen gio  yank her by her hair amd she flew into the wall and maggie (also known as sara .sara is maggies middle name )pushed the jocks away while I seen black dots then I fell into the dark.

♡♡♡♡authors note♡♡♡♡

ok guys I just changed everything back to normal because I don't want to confuse u all so the just so u no there is not a new character Geo is Tyrese middle name . so the story will go on lol ily ♡♡♡~a-girl