do u smell that?

angel

I wake up to the most excruciating pain in the world I felt as if my bones were breaking but then they would twist in odd shapes they and boys it hurt .I scream a horrible scream well more of a whale for help .I suddenly felt the presence of others .

"just stay still angel"grandma said then I hear grandma say some wierd words in another language then the next thing I no im about four things taller and then I see all black. I scream one more time until the ache of my bones starts to subside and so I lay that way on the while till the shift is complete. I slowly try to get up and then I realize im a little taller now so I look down to my feet. and see paws that are completely white. I suddenly feel a wave of tiredness touch me........

I wake up to someone shaking me .

"Angel wake up " I look up to see im in a bed with maggie . but she is still under the covers.

"hey maggs" I say

"hey angel we have to get ready for school " what school already noooooooooooooo

"ok" I said good thing they already unpacked all my clothes so I go to the rest room and look in the mirror but I don't see myself I see a tall thinner version of myself but it was so different like I was glowing and happy and beautiful I no longer am chubby im now curvy in all the right places and my skin is  free if any pimples .But what confused me was my eyes were a completely different color. they are now purple. and my hair isn't any longer a dull blonde its blondish white but it has  a certain glow to it but I don't no what color it exactly is but ..omg my boobs are huge wow they look to be about a c cup almost d cup the perfect size for my body .I wonder what my butt looks like I mean if the shift could do all that I hope im not flat anymore so I turn around and look in the mirror and thank the moon goddess their indeed is a pretty big but perfect for my shape sized butt .im so happy I don't even no what to do so I do the one thing that I do no how to do I start dancing in the mirror . I no weird right so after my mini dance session I go to the shower turn it on walk to the closet but I don't see any thing that I can fit so I just grab a shirt and pants , then grab some underware and a bra I out of my side and go take a shower. which so happens its my only bra that barely fits.

I walk out the shower in my clothes and let me tell u they fit perfectly maybe even a little to perfect. so I look at the bed and Maggie's not there anymore . then i smelled bacon and pancakes so I walked down the stairs and went straight to the kitchen . everyone was up and ready for school."morning " I say " morning my love" my grandma says then everyone else but none of them looked up at me which was frustrating me because I want them to see the new me ."look at me" I say and everyone looks up except grandma .but they don't say any thing they just smile and get back to the food .

" u look amazing" gio said in a regular tone as if all of this was here all my life . what ever i go sit down on the seat around the island in my kitchen and I hurry eat and wash my plate and grab my back pack and we all load up in roms car .

-at school-

I get out the car and suddenly I feel all eyes on us so I look up and I am correct .sadly . but then I keep my head held low because I already no what's gonna happen now everyone is going to hate me for no reason but then I smell a delicious smell which makes me pull my head up and its coming from the school.

* yes*

I here in my head .what the heck is that .

* im your wolf *

ok that makes since .

do u have a name

I ask

* katniss but u can call me queen all of my friends do* she said then she said nothing. so turned around to see if anyone else smelled It to.

"do u guys smell that" I ask

" Romulus its happeing" karen says then looks at me

" maybe u should go find the smell" karen says smiling like a weirdo .I was about go when I felt someone tug on my arm.....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡

author note sorry it took so long i no im verry verry sorry but at least im back and I hope u like this I will be updating soon comment what you think show should happen next and if u comment I will share ur work on my book thank u lol. and 1 k guys im so happy that my book got that many ppl reading it but I wish u guys would comment it would make me feel a lot better