neither good nor bad

What are they talking about. I don't understand where they got the idea that I saved rom. In actuality I almost killed my brother.

"Hey it wasn't your fault, so don't be so hard on yourself " gio said

"But gio-

"Don't but me woman the good thing is that u calmed down ur wolf u got control and u saved him, how we don't know but when the time comes were u figure it out we (he points to himself maggie grandma Karen and rom ) will be right beside you walking with u every step of the way."

Wow I'm speechless I can't believe that no matter what I have a group of people that love me no matter what, and it feels good.

"What did you do, she is crying now. " maggie said.

"I'm fine. There tears of joy . I'm just glad to know I have people around me that love and truly care about me. And that's more then I could ask for "I didn't even realize I was crying untill now.

"Hey stop that cryings for babys remember" rom said while laughing.

I really appreciate them . I just need a way to show them. I'm not sure how to at the moment but I will eventually.

*how is your brother doing* Well look who decided to make an entrance in my mind.

*he is doing fine, listen thank you for sto-

*before you say anything else I need to warn you there is something /and or someone that wants you and me both dead and I can't let that happen. One reason why I'm your wolf Is because the moon goddess chose you to be s strong leader but in order to be that leader that the packs will need you need to have a strong wolf and she chose me. I am not the youngest of wolves but I am the strongest and in due time you will get to see that. *

*this thing that your talking about that wants me dead is it near me now *

*I'm not sure I can only tell when I have my full strength and because I let u save your brother I'm not sure. We just need to play it safe and make sure at least two people are with us at all times , because for all I know at the moment the person/thing could just be standing right next to you.*

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys Im back and I'm bursting with ideas so sorry this is short but I had basketball practice and wanted to get some things out there and one last thing I was working on another book and I've already wrote 5 chapters on it I just need to publish them I just need more people to view it and I will be uploading those chapters so go on my profile and go on my works and the book is titled stark so with that said.

Like

Like

Like

Comment

Comment

Comment

Read stark

Read stark

Read stark

Follow

Me