the call

**angel**

I woke up to the sound of my parents car parking. I hope the meeting was fine or im going to have to deal with devil 1 and devil 2. so I went back to sleep hoping that it was ok.

5 am

I wake up to my alarm clock singing the lonely by christina perri and boy do I love that song .it reminds me that their are other ppl living a worst life than mine .I slowly get up streaching my body out and look in the mirror . I was expecting to see my horrible face but instead I seen myself but I had a certain I don't no.... glow I guess and my face looked better I think because of my eye brows don't look bushy like a ape any more. I smiled at that and hurried up and hopped in the shower.

10 mins later after I shaved and and washed my hair

I put my dress on and just sat at on the couch in my room and decided to check my phone to see for any missed phone calls and I dont see any to say im hurt would be a understatement because I was expecting to at least get a message from gio or or maggie but I guess they don't care . so I walk out of my room and was about to got down the stairs when I hear whispering and then it was suddenly quiet . so I walk to the bathroom which is the closest room to me and see if there are any people or burglars in there but there was none and so I slowly walk down the hall and was about to walk down the stairs when I hear SURPRISE !.

♡♡♡♡A N♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥

OK sorry this chapter was short but I just thought maybe they would like to atleast a small update instead of not one so comment

like

like

like and follow me and btw keep reading because in the next chapter is when they meat or maybe the one after so keep reading I will try to update soon but my birthday is soon so im a little busy k bye ya

a_girl