Mate!

I look up to see .........

........

.............

.........

.............my brother .

" What do u want Rom"

"Just tell me what exactly does this scent smell like" he asked i take a deep breath

"It smells like axe not the red can the purple one" i say thinking about the different axes

"Omg i love that one it smells so manly" karen says smiling but Rom looks at her with a glare and she blushes .

"So can i go now " i ask

"Yes but if make sure ur home by 4:30 "Rom says im confused he does no we are at school and its barely 7:20 o snap i better hurry up an get my schedule.

I go looking for this amazing smell its so heavenly its intoxicating . i keep walking till i get to the office and see a girl around my age with a skirt three sizes small than her body needs . i go to the girl who has a name tag (yes the girl with the tight clothes on) and smile but she just looks me over and laughs . what does this skank think she is laughing at .

" boo, take a picture it will last longer" I say wow the courage I'm getting the last couple of days is cray cray lol and she walks out the office then another elderly lady walks to the front desk.

" hello im a office clerk how may I help you"

"Can I please get my schedule I'm new to the school"

" 0 so you are the new kid well I'm miss Shirley here is your schedule first period starts in 10 minutes" she says with a smile.I hurry up to find the smell. I search for the smell but I still can't find it I can't even place what direction it is in . I took my head up and take a big whiff of the air. I caught this sent and it smells so heavenly so I run to it.

* bell rings *

I guess I will have to find it later. I take out my schedule and look for which class I have

*schedule*

1.science teacher perez

2.math teacher Perez

3.launguage arts Rodriquez

4.elective dance perez

5.social studies clobes

Wow I guess I have presents three times every day and see how this works I'm surprised that I only have 5 classes though.

as I look back from the paper I realize I have no clue as to ware I go. so I walk around the school till I find the room .I knock on it and not even two seconds later it was answerd by a student. she looked kind of shy she looked identical to taylor swift but she had glasses on. and immediately I smelled the axe cologne and it made me snap my head in the direction of the most beautiful man I have ever layyed eyes on he had short hair that fit into a mannly mo hawk and boy was it sexy with his blue shirt that said lom I wonder what that means and he had regular jeans on .wow this man is heavenly .but what brought me back to reality was when he cleared his throat which made me shiver. but being me I look down and blush but walk to him.....

so what do u think so far guys do u like and yes I have been doing major editing so I hope u enjoy this book