trying to stay sane in an UN sane world

angelic

as I walk around I get more familiar with the school. eventually I found the library and looked for a book and luckily I found one and its call divergent interesting name might I add and I sat down at a mini table.

bye the time I finished the book I looked at the time and realized that school was over and so I decided to go to my "mates " class to get the work I haven't gotten the chance to do because I wasn't in the class today. as I was walking to his class room I noticed my wolf was on edge . then when I was about to go in the class room I see the most heart wrenching sight ever that had my heart in my stomach in about 2.2 seconds ....

my "mate" kissing the skank from the office . just by seeing that little bit of action I wanted to cry it felt like my heart was being Torn out of my chest or if my chest slowly was melting down until there wasn't even my heart there anymore and I didn't know what to do then u feel the need to run and the next thing you know ur running in human form to the nearest forest. as I kept running i felt tears streaming down my face. why me is my only question...

k guys im going to try to update my book twice a week now maybe even every day . so do not forget to like comment and follow me if your interested in being a character in the story and inbox me ♡

like

like

like

comment

comment

comment

follow

follow

follow

_mindless_teenager