Introduction. - Meet the characters.

Trapped.

Main characters:

Name: Lola Perkins 

Spouse: Anthony Perkins

Child/children's name(s): Penelope Perkins - 7

Age: 32

Occupation: Lawyer

Lola is extremely stuck up and posh. She hates Millingsworth Primary, but seeing as it was the best school in the area she could find, she had to put up with it. She is quick to judge people by their appearance. Lola and Anthony's daughter, Penelope, is one of the cleverest students in the school.

Name: Melissa Smith

Spouse: Riley Smith

Child/children's name(s): Oscar Smith - 10

Age: 38

Occupation: Fashion designer

Melissa is the quiet one, kind of a pushover. She likes to get on with things straight away, and loves to hears and tell stories about ghosts. Melissa is the bravest out of the three as she decides she wants to do "Bloody Mary" in the mirror, but she immediately regrets it.

Name: Felicity Thomas

Spouse: Toby Thomas

Child/children's name(s): Pippa – (unborn) and Lilly - 8

Age: 35

Occupation: Vet assistant

Felicity hates Lola, she tries to get along with her but it is a waste of time. She is nice, kind and stands up for herself and Melissa, who is her friend, against Lola. Felicity's family is not very rich, but Felicity tries to earn as much money as possible. She wears her ancestor's old engagement present, which has been passed down the family, a £2,000 necklace.

================================================================================

 This was originally a script that my friend wrote for us to perform. :) We worked really hard on it together and had a lot of fun filming and recording it! Unfortunately we never finished it :( anyway, I hope you enjoy this story as I adapted it from the script I had :3 Enjoy!

-Emily x