Chapter 8. - The Staff Room.

Trapped.

Chapter 8.

 Felicity's POV - Thursday 12th June 2007 - 23:43

As I reached the staff room, I glanced around it warily. As I reached to turn on the light, I sighed with relief. The thing had left us alone. Why did it kill Melissa and not me? I’ve done worse things than Melissa. I knew that for sure! I was distracted from my thoughts by Lola screaming a blood curling scream, and banging on what sounded like a door, which echoed though the whole school.

            “FELICITY! RUN FELICITY! GET OUT OF THERE!” Lola wailed at me, I thought she was being murdered. A shiver of ice ran down my back as I ran to the door to go and help Lola. The door slammed shut. I turned around again and looked around frantically; I took a step towards the middle of the room again and felt an icy cold hand on my shoulder. I spun around shouting and the invisible force pushed me over. I screamed and fell into the coffee table, slitting the side of my head. No way was I about to give up without a fight! I stood back up, woozy, and walked towards the door. No way was I giving up. I grasped the handle of the door and pulled it, it was still locked. The invisible forced wasn’t giving up either. It hit me around the head with something, and I fell to the floor again. This time it started kicking me in the stomach, I started crying and screaming, what did it have against my unborn baby? I started cursing at it as blood trickled out of my mouth. I was in so much pain. It hurt to even breathe. I tried to protect my baby by putting my hands around her. I screamed and screamed for Lola to come but I don’t think she could hear me. Everything faded to darkness as I slowly felt myself stop screaming. The pain was gone. I felt so happy.

I love you Toby. Don’t ever forget me.

================================================================================

AGH! I'm really sorry! Well, at least it's over with :( I didn't want to make this chapter THAT long so I didn't :) well at least I'm playing Lola :D

- Emily x