Chapter 6. - The Hall.

Trapped.

Chapter 6. 

Lola's POV - Thursday 12th June 2007 - 21:27

It had been ten minutes since we were meant to meet back up in the hall, with no sign of Melissa. Felicity was freaking out and shouting at me to go and get her, but I waited just a couple more minutes to see if she could make her way back to us. She'd probably got lost knowing her, so I was quite cool about it. I agreed to go with Felicity about fifteen minutes later, the school wasn't that big, so something was definitely wrong. 

I lead the way into the library, but Melissa wasn't there, only pile of books toppled over on the floor and furniture upside down, what on Earth had Melissa been doing in here? Having a little rock concert? I noticed that one of the classroom doors was open, so Felicity and I tippy-toed over all of the books and furniture to explore where Melissa had gone. Neither I nor Felicity had been in that room so I was pretty certain Melissa was in there.

As I entered the room, with Felicity cowering behind me, I squinted and I saw something slumped on one of the desks. As I turned on the light I saw Melissa. Pale blue, eyes shut, with a massive gash on her head. Her mouth was hanging open slightly. I could no longer see straight. My vision went blurred. I didn't like any of these ladies but they were a part of me now. Seeing Melissa like that just caused me to break down. I froze and my eyes filled up. 

“What the... OH MY GOD! MELISSA?! WAKE UP!" Felicity wailed. But Melissa wasn't with us any longer. Felicity was screaming and shouting but my ears blocked up and I went numb. I didn't want to stay in this room any longer. I felt it was my fault for not agreeing to go with Felicity when she asked. I could have saved her if I went with Felicity earlier. I fled the room without taking Melissa or Felicity with me. God knows how long poor Melissa was lying there. The pain she must have been in. The family she had left behind. Then it hit me. I'm pretty sure someone had moved her, because she couldn't have died like that. Something strange was going on, and I didn't like it.

===================================================================================

Ohhh! Lola's not just a hat rack! Hmmm... Who's going to make it out alive? Nobody? D:

- Emily x