Chapter 9. - The Bathroom.

Trapped.

Chapter 9.

 Lola's POV - Friday 13th June 2007 - 00:29

When I walked into the bathroom everything echoed. It was so eerie. I checked all the cubicles for any idea of what the noise was. As I checked the last stall, something shiny and glittery caught my attention. As I bent down I saw it was Felicity’s. I turned around and the cubical door slammed in my face and locked me in. I gripped Felicity’s necklace tighter in my hand as I had a flash of fear before my eyes. Felicity was next.

            “FELICITY! RUN FELICITY! GET OUT OF THERE!” I screamed. I slammed my fists on the door, breaking my nail in the process.

            “AH!”  I yelped. I didn’t give up though. I kept pounding my fists against the door. It was no good.  I just prayed that Felicity and her unborn child were safe; I closed my eyes at the thought and kept banging, a couple of bangs later I gave up. I was stuck in a smelly toilet. How pleasant and hygienic.

About five minutes later it unlocked, and I took a step out of the door and ran to the exit of the lavatory. It was locked.

“Oh come on!” I whined. I turned to the mirror, and staring at me back was my own reflection, pale and dead. I screamed.

            “NO! Please! Just one more chance! I can change!” I sobbed. I closed my eyes and fell to the floor.

=================================================================================

I don't know how I'm going to act this scene :L I'm defiantly sure these chapters are getting shorter :) ah well! This is my first proper story I've published... Hopefully I'll gradually get better at it!

- Emily x