Chapter 3. - The Toilets.

Trapped.

Chapter 3.

Melissa's POV - Thursday 12th June 2007 - 20:16

After Lola had trotted in with her ridiculously loud shoes on, we were all here. I could tell Felicity did not love any moment of being stuck with this posh twit.

"Got freaked out in there did'ya?" asked Felicity, smirking like a Cheshire cat. Lola glared at her whilst she replied.

"Poor manners have you? Hah! Started yet Mel?" Lola turned to face me. She didn't deserve to call me that. I could tell by Felicity's face that she wanted Lola to die, and not being mean, but I agree.

"We're just getting started now actually. Felicity, can you get ready with the lights?" I turned to face her standing behind Lola making faces at her.

"Sure!" Felicity stopped making faces as Lola turned around, looking suspicious. Felicity switched off the lights then I felt her squeeze in next to me.

"This won't work ladies, I'm telling you now! My feet are sore, how long will this take?" Lola complained. I pretended not to hear her as Lola stood closest to the door facing the mirror, tapping her foot impatiently. It's not like we had anywhere to go... Was it? 

"Bloody Mary" I squeaked, I felt Felicity grab my hand.

"Bloody Mary" I sounded more confident this time, but Felicity was definitely scared

"Bloody Mary" I sighed as I knew that I'd done it. Lola ran over to the light and switched it back on. Felicity looked disappointed but relieved at the same time as she let go of my hand. 

"Huh..." Felicity sighed as she turned from the mirror to look at me.

"That sucks..." I mumbled to her as we both looked down to our feet.

Lola decided to do a sarcastic scream, making me and Felicity turn around in unison.

"Thanks for wasting my time, brainless." Lola swished her hair as she dramatically turned to exit. I don't know who she's trying to impress but it’s getting annoying now.

"Well, it never works. Come on Melissa." Felicity commanded. I know she is my friend and everything, but sometimes... I just feel like her lap dog. As I left the room and turned the light off, I heard something, like a human, humming from behind me. I turned around and it had stopped, I thought nothing more of it, so I ran to catch up with Felicity again.

================================================================================

AAGH! things are starting to get creepy! :O I actually got scared reading through the whole of this story :( and the people who play the other girls didn't want to say bloody Mary in the mirror so I had to do it! Still, thanks for reading guys!

- Emily