Chapter 10: Alexander is Alive?

The dress above is what Aubrey wears to go clubbing.

Guys I'm super super super sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'm on summer break and I've had so much going on. I'll do my best to update sooner.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So we better go change" I say pointing to me and Ashley.

     "Yes we all do, but before that I got an email from Falcon telling us what exactly or mission is." Said Ryan walking over to his computer. Marvin helped him reflect the plan onto the screens that covered the living room, so that we could all see it.

"Ok so let's start with what we should do to get the information we need" Marvin said looking around the room. We all already knew the answer.

"What guy doesn't like having two girls flirt and fight over him." I say looking at Ashley. "Just tell us what he likes girls to wear, and me and Ash have got this covered."

"Or not covered, whatever he's into" Ashley says throwing a wink my way. I laugh despite myself. And all the guys are looking at us weirdly.

We both immediately sober up and glare at the guys before resuming "ok, well we will just ignore the fact that you too actually acted like friends and move on." Said Conner awkwardly.

"Yes back to this guy, Richard." Ryan continued "looks like he likes girls in short dresses, any shade of blue, deep backs or v-neck dresses, and the occasional sparkle."

Me and Ashley were silent, thinking about our closets and what we could wear to make this guy talk. We both nodded for Ryan to continue when we were done.

"Also, like you said, it seems that many cat fights have been started over him while he sat back and watched smiling. That seems like all the important things that you girls need to know, the rest is doesn't imply to what you girls will be doing, so let's not waste anytime, go ahead and get changed." Ryan said finishing off.

Me and Ashley agreed that there was no point in wasting time go over things we didn't need to know. So we both went upstairs to get changed.

      The dress I chose had long lace sleeves, along with the top bottom and what there was of the back also being lace. It was a type of blue that almost was black and also showed enough to have the guy wanting to see more. I decided to pair it up with black and silver heels.

       I had already heard the guys come up and change, they had also already gone back down. What, don't judge I had to look my best to get my best results. I stepped out of my room and saw Ashley doing the same. We didn't say a word to each other and began to walk down stairs.

      She was wearing a dress that was like a sky blue color and was shorter than mine. Also hers had a deep v-neck instead of a deep back. She had paired it up with all silver. In fact she actually looked nice, not slutty like I had expected.

      We reached the bottom of the stairs and felt all eyes on us. Everyone was silent. Finally Conner broke the tension but letting out a wolf whistle. We all cracked a smile, and at the same time Evan and Alex said "You guys look great"

        "Well if you guys are done ogling us, then we'd like to get a move on." I said walking to the garage with everyone following.

         It was decided that Marvin and Ryan would stay inside a van parked by the club with all the technology stuff, to keep watch on everything. We all were riding in the van to get some last minute briefing done, but Ashley and I would get out away from the club and walk in together. Alex, Evan, and Conner would do the same except walk in from a different direction.