You Rejected Me, I Moved On

Cover was made by a friend, not me **disclaimer a 12/13 yr old wrote this, if you find the writing style not to your taste, that might be why**

Let's see, what should I tell you about myself. First thing's first. Can I trust you? They all say the same. Oh you can trust me. I have only trusted one person in my life and he betrayed me. I'll tell you the basic stuff. 

I'm a werewolf.

I was called ugly.

I was called overweight.

I don't cut myself, my family thought I did but I don't, why waste the blood?

I'm mates with the Alpha.

The Alpha thinks I'm to ugly to be his mate and he's always with the girl who I thought was my friend. Before you decide this is some clique story, it's different. In your normal clique story do the best things happen to the main character? Rejection was one of the best things and worst things in my life.

3 Years Ago

 "FATTY GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF BED. I NEED SOME FOOD."

"Alright be there in a minute."

I got out of bed and grabbed my normal sweats and a hoodie. I quickly pulled them on after spraying my vanilla body spray. I grabbed my bag and rushed downstairs. 

"Get me some berakfast and hurry up."

I quickly nodded and started to make some eggs and bacon for my brother, Jack. Today was the Alpha's birthday, also the day he would meet his mate. The Alpha's name was Gage. He was the Alpha of the Bloodlust Pack. After the eggs and bacon finished cooking, I put them on a plate and got a glass of orange juice for him. i handed him the food and he started scarfing it down. I got myself a granola bar and quietly ate that. When I finished, my brother was already gone and I was left to walk to school.

As I walked to school I listened to my iPod, humming to myslef. I was listening to Brighter than the Sun by Colbie Calliat. I got to the school and when I turned the corner in the hallway to my locker, I ran into a wall. Wait, what's a wall doing in the middle of a hallway. That's when I realized the spark between the wall and I.

"Watch where you're walking fatty." 

My wolf whimpered when he snarled at us.

"You're my mate." I said in barely a whisper.

He laughed harshly at that,

"I know you liked me but you aren't going to be my mate. EVER I reject you and your fat butt." I started crying at then he slapped me. He SLAPPED me. I whimpered and started crying.

"Get your fat butt out of here you stupid peice of filth."

I grabbed my bag which I dropped on the floor and ran. Once I was in the woods, I shifted. My wolf was a pretty white one with some brown patches. I ran home and grabbed my bag and stuffed all my clothes and belongings in there leaving the most recent picture of me and a note saying.

Anyone who reads this,

I was just a dirty peice of filth apparently, so I'm leaving. I hope to never see you again and tell my mate, that he should go die in a hole.

Love

Your daughter, Mallory

I left it next to the picture and jumped out of my window. Once I hit the ground I shifted into my wolf and took my bag in my mouth and ran. After about 3 hours, I stopped in some town, in North Carolina. I shifted into my human form and quickly put on some clothes. I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked into the town. In my bag I had clothes, my laptop, my iPod, and all my money. There was over $20,000 in there beacause I never got a savings account but when my Grandmother passed way, she left alot of her money to me. I also had money that I saved and from babystting.