Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Song: One of my favorites, Dear John by Taylor Swift

Mallory's POV

I tried to open my eyes. I saw black. I opened my eyes again. Again I saw black. I tried to put my hands up to my eyes. I was chained to a wall. I guess I have a blindfold on. Wait, where am I, I thought. Then all of yesterday came flooding back to me.

Gage's birthday.

He's my mate.

He rejected me.

I ran.

I came to Florida.

I'm supposed to meet the Alpha today.

I can't meet the Alpha today.

I've been kidnapped.

Great. Note the sarcasm.

I heard a door open and footsteps filled the room. Someone reached me and pulled the blindfold off my eyes. I was in a small room. It was a gray color. In one corner there was a bed without chains and in another there was a bed with chains. I was just in a chair in the middle with chains. The person who came in was a young women. She took the gag off my mouth and then when I was just about to ask her a bunch of questions, she put her hand over my mouth. she motioned to her side and I saw that she had brought me some food. I nodded my head in understanding and she slowly and cautiously removed her hand from my mouth. It was a bowl of soup some bread and a glass of water. She held the bowl of soup up to my mouth. I greedily drank the soup and then she gave me the bread. It was only a little piece and I ate it in a bite.

She held the glass of water to my lips and i drank that greedily. She started to whisper very quietly.

"Alright, Mallory. You are in the dungen of the Royal wolves house. the Prince of the wolves just lost his mate but he isn't here. His mate was killed by rouges and she looks like the complete opposite of you. as you probably know, Royal wolves get a second mate if their other mate dies. There is where you come in. You might be his second mate. The royals second mate is someone who was rejected or their mate was killed. You have been rejected by the Bloodlust Pack's Alpha correct?"

I nodded and she continued.

"Alright. If you are his secind mate and he doesn't reject you you will become our Queen." I looked at her with my mouth hanging open. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Yes you will become Queen of Wolves if you are his second mate. He is coming back tonight and you will be at the dinner. If you are his mate and he accepts you, you won't have to go back to where you lived before." 

I hope I'm his mate then I think to myself. The women got up and said that if I am his mate to ask for Linsey. I nodded my head and she put the blindfold and gag back on. After she left I fell asleep.

An hour or two later. I was awoken by a door slamming open. The person pulled the blindfold off me and then unlocked the chains on my arms. He pulled me to my feet roughly. He dragged me upstairs and i then started to hear a crashing sound. I'm guessing the Prince is back. I went into a room and saw a make wolf with a powerful aura flowing from him. He was about 6'1 and I had the bigged feeling that I needed to calm him down. The guy who brought me up said

"Prince, we found this girl-"

He turned around and was about to shout at the guy when he saw me. Our eyes connected and he walked towards me as if in a trance. He lifted his hand to my cheek, caressing it. I could feel the callouses on his hand but I leand into his hand closing my eyes. After a couple of minutes he asked,