Chapter 12

Song: Breathe by Taylor Swift

Mallory's POV

I saw a guy running down the hall. He was looking in every room. I wonder what he was looking for.

"Hey what are you looking for?"

"I'm looking for the Alpha's mate." Aww shoot. I'm being kidnapped again.

"Why do you need her?" I asked trying to sound casual.

"Alpha wants her. She is going to be her mate." Double shoot. Someone kill me now. My gun is out of bullets, can't kill myself.  He noticed my hesitation and realised that I knew something. He walked up to me with a gun raised and about three feet away from me, I gulped.

"Where is she? If you tell me the truth I won't have to kill you." I'm too young to die, I thought to myself.

I shakily raised my arm and pointed to myself.

"Are you serious? You the patched wolf? You don't look strong enough to be her."

Alright that is offensive.

"Do you want to see my wolf?"

"Sure even if you are the patched wolf I am much stronger than you."

I shifted into my wolf and he gasped. He really thought I was a liar. The nerve of that guy.

"Alright then I'll just be taking you then." He pulled a syringe out of his back pocket and I backed away. He lunged and inserted the drug into my body. I saw black and in the next few seconds I was gone.

John's POV

The next day I woke up and realised it was the weekend. We were going to visit Gage's pack in Pennsylvania. He needed to check up on his pack and the borders. There we were going to assess the other pack. Gage's pack, the BloodLust Pack, has the strongest fighters. Gage was going to make sure they were training. They definitely would be helping when we fight for Mallory. Gage was sleeping still so I let him sleep. He won't get much, knowing that Mallory is near him and in the hands of someone else.

I needed to talk to my dad about about the Headmaster to see if he got any more information out of him. I grabbed my phone off the dresser and called my dad.

Rinnng 

Rinnng 

Rinnng

Rinn-

"Hey John, we got some information from the Headmaster. He was working for the SilverBlade Pack-"

"Wait wasn't he working for the BlackFire Pack?"

"No he was working for the SilverBlade pack. They were going to take her and kill you so that they would get the Throne. He was a human looking for money. They paid him to kill you, or at least drug you so that they can take you and use you as bait. Most packs protect the Royal Family so they would lure them to you and kill the Alpha's. They would then kill you and take over the Were world."